I have stayed in various hotels in the Cincinnati area but this will be my choice from now on. The hotel is fairly small, in excellent shape and clean. Our room was very large with a sitting area, fridge and microwave. Late check out was no problem. We didn't use the pool but it looked clean. The breakfast was above average with eggs, sausage, cereal, waffles and muffins. They quoted me $89 but then matched the $76 I got from hotels.com. That was lower than other comparable hotels in the area. I really can't think of one negative thing to say.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Quality Suites Hotel, Cincinnati OH. Located in the beautiful suburb of Blue Ash which is minutes away from The Kings Island Amusement Park, The Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Gardens, Newport Aquarium and Paul Brown Stadium. The Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky Airport is 35 miles and University of Cincinnati is 15 miles from this Cincinnati Hotel. Newly opened Horseshoe Casino about 15 minutes from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Quality Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Comfort Suites
- Quality Suites Blue Ash, Ohio