gama suites was great! We stayed in suite 207 for a mini trip to cincinnati. Everything about this hotel reminds me of a small, slightly cheaper version of embassy suites- at half the cost! The rooms are spacious and have a unique layout. The foyer and atrium are beautiful. Staff was friendly and attentive. Mini fridge and microwave were a great bonus for the price of the room :) its nonsmoking, which is great (even though I smoke). No matter where you stay in this hotel it seems you are close to an exit and can smoke if needed. The rooms didn't smell like smoke and were very tidy and clean, our bed was soo comfortable! Overall, I was very pleasantly surprised by this hotel! Random fact- there was no bible in the bedside drawer! That's a first for me! Haha. I would totally stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Quality Suites Hotel, Cincinnati OH. Located in the beautiful suburb of Blue Ash which is minutes away from The Kings Island Amusement Park, The Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Gardens, Newport Aquarium and Paul Brown Stadium. The Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky Airport is 35 miles and University of Cincinnati is 15 miles from this Cincinnati Hotel. Newly opened Horseshoe Casino about 15 minutes from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Travelocity, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Quality Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Comfort Suites
- Quality Suites Blue Ash, Ohio