“Embassy suites jr.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Suites

You added Quality Suites to your Saves list
Quality Suites
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   11349 Reed Hartman Hwy, Blue Ash, OH 45241 (Formerly Gama Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #6 of 18 Hotels in Blue Ash
“Embassy suites jr.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

gama suites was great! We stayed in suite 207 for a mini trip to cincinnati. Everything about this hotel reminds me of a small, slightly cheaper version of embassy suites- at half the cost! The rooms are spacious and have a unique layout. The foyer and atrium are beautiful. Staff was friendly and attentive. Mini fridge and microwave were a great bonus for the price of the room :) its nonsmoking, which is great (even though I smoke). No matter where you stay in this hotel it seems you are close to an exit and can smoke if needed. The rooms didn't smell like smoke and were very tidy and clean, our bed was soo comfortable! Overall, I was very pleasantly surprised by this hotel! Random fact- there was no bible in the bedside drawer! That's a first for me! Haha. I would totally stay here again!

• Stayed August 2013
Heena P, General Manager at Quality Suites, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
I wanted to personally thank you for taking the time and leaving a comment about us. We very much appreciate all your kind words. I truly hope to see you again on your next trip in Cincinnati. Sincerely,
Olga Tsetsotkina

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

After a long day at kings island it was great coming to a hotel that we weren't cram packed into.
After the great breakfast we swam and even was allowed a late check out.
I will always stay here when visiting kings island

Pluses...Fridge, Huge desk with roll out desk was perfect for our sandwich making, pull out couch, a changing room(which was perfect for privacy), plentiful breakfast, and great staff. Minuses...breakfast only till 9:30.

• Stayed August 2013
Heena P, General Manager at Quality Suites, responded to this review, August 7, 2013
We are very happy to hear that your enjoyed your stay at our property! Thank you for writing a good comment about us! We are looking forward to seeing you in the future!
Chattanooga, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

I stayed at this hotel on July 12, 2013 for a trip to Kings Island..... and it is an awesome hotel. Everyone there was very nice. I loved staying at this hotel. When I arrived they were making cooking and it smelled so good and they were good too. The value for the hotel was very cheap. The interior was beautiful. The breakfast was delicious. I'm from Tennessee and have a son that plays on a traveling soccer team and we have stayed at all kinds of hotels..... Atlanta Ga, Birmingham AL, Nashville Tennessee.......and many more but, nothing can compare to this one.....it was the BEST!!! I love Olga. She is a very nice and patience person. She guided me down every avenue and made my experience awesome while I was here. Trust me.... I would not lie. This hotel is the very best!!!! When I make my Kings Island trips. I will stay here again and again!!! Love this place!!!

Room Tip: If I were you I would stay here,,,,,trust me it's the best!!!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Heena P, General Manager at Quality Suites, responded to this review, July 26, 2013
Kimberly,
Thank you so much for writing such a wonderful review! We appreciate all the nice words you wrote about us! We are very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay! I personally want to say thank you for taking the time and giving us such a warm comment! I hope to see you again in the future!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

We brought our 6 kids on a mini trip to Kings Island, we had booked another hotel online. We arrived at our prearrange hotel which was way over priced and filthy. I had a friend actually staying at Gama Suites. I messaged her and she said it was very clean and nice. I got on the phone, the night clerk was VERY pleasant and helpful. We decided we were staying there. We were very pleased. We stayed for two days w late check out. The were very accomadating and friendly. The rooms were very roomy and comfortable. Breakfast was very good for a hotel breakfast and our kids really enjoyed the pool. We would definitely stay there again and highly recommend to friends and family. Oh and only about 7-10 minutes from kings island. Thank you Gama Suites for making what looked like it was going to be a nightmare weekend a great family memory!

• Stayed June 2013
Heena P, General Manager at Quality Suites, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
Thank you very much for writing such a wonderful comment about our property! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and that your vacation in Cincinnati was as good as you had planned it to be. We hope to see you again in the future! Once again, thank you for your business, and we are happy to service you again in the future!
Spartanburg, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

I thought this was a great deal! I booked online with Expedia. It was $250 for 3 nights... Much cheaper than nearby hotels. Some of the other reviewers complained about dated decor,but I think it was quaint. The interior is like an atrium. Our room had been updated. There was a moveable flat screen mounted in the room. A couch, chair,nice king bed. Breakfast was typical continental with make your own waffles. I will say, the Danishes are were great and I wish I had tried them before the last day! The afternoon/evening cookies at the desk are amazingly delicious! Oh, and the websites do not tell you this, but they DO HAVE WIRELESS Internet and it's a great connection!

Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Heena P, General Manager at Quality Suites, responded to this review, June 11, 2013
Kristin, thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! We want to thank you for choosing our hotel for your accommodations while in Cincinnati! We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay! Please let us know if you ever need accommodations in the future, we are always happy to see you back! Once again, thank you and we hope to see you again!
Payson, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

We stayed at Gama Suites for 3 days while on vacation, and had a very nice stay.
First the negatives. Like some reviewers have stated, the decor is a little dated, and with the rooms facing the atrium it can become a little noisy. This was not a big issue for us, but it is something to consider.

Now the positives. The room was large and very comfortable, with a small "living area" and desk for office work. The bed was comfortable, as was the rest of the furniture. The room was clean and it was obvious that attempts to modernize were underway (one reviewer commented on outdated TV's. These have been upgraded). The breakfast was adequate, serving waffles, eggs, sausage, baked goods, cereal, etc. The fitness room had 3 pieces of equipment, a treadmill, eliptical and stationary bike. The eliptical machine and treadmill were relatively new and good quality. I had need to use the public computer and printer and was pleased that printing was free, nice touch. Cookies, coffee, water and soft drinks in the afternoon, served in the atrium were welcome. Finally, I would agree with others that Olga, the desk manager was very helpful and friendly.

Finally. We would stay there again. The price is right, the facility is nice and the staff were friendly.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Heena P, General Manager at Quality Suites, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment about your stay at Gama Suites! We are happy to hear you had a great stay! I am honored to have been able to make your stay in Cincinnati a more enjoyable one. I hope we see you again in the future! Sincerely,
Olga Tsetsotkina, General Manager
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

We were coming up north for a funeral and we first booked a room on the internet at a LaQuinta. While the room was non smoking you could smell smoke the minute you walked in the front door. We stayed the night and looked for another hotel the next day. We decided we wanted a completely non smoking hotel at a good price and we found it at 11349 Reed Hartman Road in Blue Ash. The Comfort Suites was not new but it was VERY clean - and we know because we stayed there 5 days. The rooms were spacious and comfortable. There were no odors and the furniture, while not new, was comfortable. There was a living room area with a sofa and chair and comfortable desk/chair work area. We had relatives in and out as visitors during the week and the staff was friendly and helpful. The front desk manager, Olga, was extremely NICE and helpful.
There was a workout room with a new treadmill, a reasonable elliptical bike, and a recumbent bike. The breakfast was certainly adequate and the breakfast area was clean and neat. I can recommend this hotel with no hesitancy and will stay here on our next trip to Cincinnati.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Been to Quality Suites? Share your experiences!