Had a 2 night stay recently at this location. The hotel was well maintained. The rooms were clean (we had three between us). The Hotel allowed the fifth guest in the room for free. The Front Desk staff was really friendly and Courteous and went out of their way to help when one of us lost our ticket in the water park. The outdoor pool worked. Gym worked. Can't say much about both the pool and gym since we did not use them. The Breakfast was awesome. The service efficient. We took the Kings Island package which was a great deal and the hotel sells extra tickets at the deal rate you get on the web. The place is centrally located and restaurants are within walking distance if you feel like enjoying the pleasant evening walk. Also within driving distance is a great family entertainment called THE WEB EXTREME ENTERTAINMENT CINCINNATI (http://www.funattheweb.com/).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Quality Suites Hotel, Cincinnati OH. Located in the beautiful suburb of Blue Ash which is minutes away from The Kings Island Amusement Park, The Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Gardens, Newport Aquarium and Paul Brown Stadium. The Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky Airport is 35 miles and University of Cincinnati is 15 miles from this Cincinnati Hotel. Newly opened Horseshoe Casino about 15 minutes from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Quality Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Comfort Suites
- Quality Suites Blue Ash, Ohio