“Clean & Quiet” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Suites

Save Saved
You added Quality Suites to your Saves list
Quality Suites
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   11349 Reed Hartman Hwy, Blue Ash, OH 45241 (Formerly Gama Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #4 of 18 hotels in Blue Ash
IA
“Clean & Quiet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2011

Stayed here because we had a great rate and it was close to Kings Island. Was clean and very quiet. Room was big and frig was nice, didn't have a need for the microwave but would have been nice if we needed. Stayed in 3 different hotels in the course of our trip and breakfast here rated #3 .... not that it was bad, but there was no change day to day.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
OlgaTsetsotkina, Manager at Quality Suites, responded to this review, November 9, 2011
We thank you very much for choosing our property while in CIncinnati! Thank you for a great review! We hope to see you again in the future! Sincerely, Olga Tsetsotkina, Guest Services

35 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2011

The Comfort Suites Blue Ash at 11349 Reed Hartman Hwy, Cincinnati, OH 45241 exceeded my wife and my and two other senior couples expectations. The three couples stayed for three nights in mid-May, 2011 for a reunion weekend. The hotel was located in a nice area not far from an interstate on-off ramp within walking distance of a Ruby Tuesday restaurant and driving distance to several nice local restaurants. The outside of the hotel was pleasant, but the surprise was the atrium inside which was very attractive. We received a reasonable rate for the area and our king size rooms were terrific. All three couples could fit comfortably in the sitting area of each room to play cards each night. The included breakfast was more than adequate and included make your own waffles and a nice variety of other choices. The hotel staff to include those at the front desk, in housekeeping, and in the breakfast area was pleasant and very helpful. While at the hotel, I was unfortunate to have a medical emergency. The staff could not have been more understanding and helpful for which I am ever so thankful. All three couples said they would not hesitate to stay at this hotel again if ever in the Cincinnati area.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
I wanted to personally thank you for your thorough description of your stay at our hotel! I am glad to hear that your trip in CIncinnati was a happy one! We are striving to make everyone`s experience at our property a great one, and I am glad to hear that we were able to provide good service to your reunion! We hope to see you again in the future! Sincerely, Olga Tsetsotkina, Guest Services
Etowah, North Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2011

We stayed at this location for 2 nights during the recent Western & Southern Tennis Open in Mason, OH. It was a good location for us as it was only a 15 minute interstate drive to the venue. The suite rooms were large and clean...reasonably updated (not fancy) for an older remodeled facility. Our only complaint was minor...a shower drain that drained rather slowly. The location is in the heart of some corporate campuses. Good eating establishments nearby...especially a sports bar called Firehouse Grill.

The breakfast were average and adequate for the typical Comfort Inn and/or Suites.

The price was appropriate for the facility and we would return to this lodge on a future visit.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
cleveland, ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2011

When you drive up to the hotel, it looks new from the outside. Unfortunately the hotel needs to be updated. The lobby is very dark and sad looking.The woman who greeted us, Olga, was lovely and the warm cookies were delicious. We were upgraded to a jacuzzi room. Unfortunately, the jacuzzi is in the living room and is not useable when traveling with a family. Having it in the bathroom would be better. The room was clean, but the bathroom was very small. The shower/tub has been partially updated. They must have put a cover over the old tub, this raises the tub up and makes the shower head very low. I am only 5'4" and was almost as tall as the shower head. The bed was very comfortable. The ceilings have that popcorn effect and the walls look like dripping paint, they could make it look nicer--lots of competition in the area. Breakfast was OK. I got the room for a very good price, otherwise I would be disappointed.

Room Tip: Check your college alumni association, they may have discounts.
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Perrysburg, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2010

We stayed here for a wedding Memorial Day weekend, the hotel was great. The rooms were super nice and updated and very well kept, clean, organized, nicely decorated. Although, I will say at first arrival I was a little concerned what the rooms would look like, thank this hotel for updating the rooms and NOT the lobby like most hotels. The lobby needs some work its rather outdated, however, I'd take this any day over a lackluster hotel room. We are a family of 4 and our suite was perfect for us for 2 nights. Pull out couch was comfy and operational, new and clean. Staff at all times very friendly, pool in great shape, clean and neat. The only negative I could say is their vending area could be updated and that is about it! it's a great deal for the money.

• Stayed May 2010
Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2010

exceeded all expectations. Beautiful hotel with atrium, comfortable beds...and clean clean clean. One of the nicest CI Suites we have stayed in.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
chicago
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2009

I stayed at this hotel in 7/09 and I am just writing a review (12/09). I am remembering to because my husband and I liked it and we are returning. I see some mixed reviews from a few years ago. I tihnk the place have changed and improved. The was a NOLA style theme which was nice large lobby, nice. The room was clean and spacious. stayed in the suite. I liked the separate kitchen /living area and the separate bath/ shower with French doors. The front desk workers did seem lazy and uninterested however the housekeeping staff (one lady) was extremely helpful and nice. It was her last day and I tipped her $10. I just hope I get another like her. A lot of local resturants down the street. Rubys in the lot. I am staying again and I will be back to review it.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to Quality Suites? Share your experiences!