“ehhh” 3 of 5 stars

Description: Submarine sandwichs
Schaumburg, Illinois
“ehhh”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

we drove by the place and I checked reviews and really was looking forward to this place. But the food was really just okay. We ordered a turkey and cheese and a chicken bacon ranch sub. the bread was really good, but both sandwiches got really soggy. Dripping actually, and I'm not sure what could have been that wet on the sandwich to make it drip. I'm guessing they had water in their lettuce, which can never be good eats. It was $25 for one large and one medium and three drinks, so not what I'd call a great value either. Especially since we threw half of it away due to the sogginess. There are better sub shops out there.

Visited June 2013

70% Recommend
Mason, Ohio
“Great portion and sandwich!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013 via mobile

It's was pretty standard sandwich shop, wait in line to order, get a number and sit down, they bring your food to your table. Sandwich was huge! And very fresh ingredients. awesome bread. I will be back!

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Glad I gave it a try”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

I got a large sandwich because that is what I get a sub shops. This one was longer and more meaty than the other one I have tried around here. Defiantly filled me up and them some. Service was friendly and the price was not bad for the food you get. I will be going back

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Chennai (Madras), India
“Huge Size”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

The vegetarian sub was good. It seemed to be a bit lot longer than the ones from Subway. During lunch, the place was busy but I was served within a few minutes.

Visited March 2013
LOVELAND
“Not your usual sub sandwich!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

I watched the building being built, but since the name was not familiar hesitated to go in and try the place. Glad I overcame inertia! It takes a while to learn their system, but their choices and selections, the freshness of the items-especially their meats are very good. You can order hot or cold sandwiches and the bread is superior. This last visit I had a small 3 meat cold sub on multi-grain bread, and it was almost more than I could eat. Great service, very clean and comfortable for a sub place and reasonable prices! I'll be back.

• Visited January 2013