My sister and I stayed at this hotel for two nights. The room was clean when we arrived. The next day we went out to spend the day shopping. We arrived back at the hotel after 8pm. We were very upset when we entered our room. The beds were unmade, trash was not emptied and the bathroom had not been cleaned ( a pile of wet towels remained on the floor). The person at the front desk offered concessions for this "oversight." However, we would have preferred to have had a clean room.
In addition, we requested a room for people w/disabilities. It is good thing that my disabilty allows for mobilty w/out the use of a wheelchair b/c if I was in a chair I would not have been able to bathe/shower. The bathroom had a tub which is impossibe to get in if you are in a wheelchair. The tub enclousure did not have any grab bars which made it unsafe for me. I doubt this is what the ADA means by accessible.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel Blue Ash
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites
- Holiday Inn Blue Ash
- Blue Ash Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Blue Ash, Ohio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express & Suites Blue Ash is a northern Cincinnati area hotel located in the heart of the Blue Ash business district. Our hotel is 100% non-smoking.Begin your day with our free hot breakfast buffet, which now features new items such as scrambled eggs, sausage or bacon, biscuits with gravy, fresh fruit, breakfast breads and our signature cinnamon rolls, just to name a few favorites. All guest rooms offer free high-speed wired & wireless Internet access, refrigerator, microwave, iron/board and in-room coffee makers for your convenience. Nearby businesses include: Toyota, P & G, Ethicon Endo, IBM, GE, Kroger, Miami Systems and many more. Our guests enjoy our indoor heated pool and 24-hour fitness center. Local attractions nearby include Kings Island, Beach Water Park, Cincinnati Zoo, Newport Aquarium, University of Cincinnati, and Xavier University. Our hotel is just a short drive to downtown Cincinnati, the Great American Ball Park, home of the Cincinnati Reds and Cincinnati Reds Hall of Fame Museum, as well as Paul Brown Stadium, home of the Cincinnati Bengals. You may be interested in visiting some of the local events near the hotel, such as the Taste of Blue Ash, Macy's Music Festival, and WEBN Fireworks. No matter what your travel needs, we look forward to having you as our guests at the Holiday Inn Express Blue Ash. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.