“CLEAN,PROFESSIONAL,ECONOMICAL,COMFORTABLE” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Reed Hartman

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Reed Hartman to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Reed Hartman
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4630 Creek Road, Blue Ash, OH 45242 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites - Cincinnati - Blue Ash)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #11 of 18 hotels in Blue Ash
Valley City
“CLEAN,PROFESSIONAL,ECONOMICAL,COMFORTABLE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2009

Homestead is a great place to stay. The staff is very professional and friendly. The rooms are clean,comfortable, and have everything you need. The property is very secure and the parking lot is well lit. The rates are very affordable. The location is close to attractions,restaurants,shopping.The kids enjoyed the pool which was very clean. We will absolutely stay at Homestead whenever we are in the Cincinnati area. We highly recommend Homestead Blue Ash.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
bobbyc182000, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Reed Hartman, responded to this review, August 10, 2009
Thank you for staying with us! I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and that you kids enjoyed the pool. I look forward to your next visit!

60 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
imaginations
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2009

very nice hotel the kitchen area was excellent because I traveled with 2 small kids. overall excellent place to stay

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with family
bobbyc182000, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Reed Hartman, responded to this review, July 18, 2009
I am very glad that you enjoyed your stay! I hope to see you again soon! Thank you again!!
Kingsport
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2009

When we arrived to check in, they had overbooked the double rooms. For their error, they offered us two queen suites for the price of one, which was great. Have stayed in this same hotel before and would stay again.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
bobbyc182000, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Reed Hartman, responded to this review, July 17, 2009
Thank you for staying at Homestead Studio Suites! In unfortunate circumstances such as overselling of rooms with 2 double beds we like to offer the guest anything possible to make their stay enjoyable. I am glad that 2 rooms worked out for your family and apologize again for any inconvenience that the overbooking may have caused. Thank you again for staying with us and I look forward to seeing you again if you are ever in the Blue Ash area!
Cleveland, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2009

My daughter and I stayed at the Homestead Studio Suites for one night. We had not planned on staying at a hotel, but there was a problem with the utility hook up at her new place, so we had to scramble late in the afternoon to find an affordable place to stay. Making the reservation was effortless. When we arrived, the check in was smooth. The room was large and comfortable. The decor was a little bit dated but clean. I found this to be a great value, at least $20 cheaper than staying anywhere else in this area. The breakfast in the morning was simple, fruit, bagels and coffee. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed June 2009
bobbyc182000, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Reed Hartman, responded to this review, June 9, 2009
Thank you for choosing Homestead Studio Suites. I am glad that we could provide accommodations for your family while your home was being repaired. I hope to see you again if you ever need accommodations in the Blue Ash area!
CINCINNATI, OHIO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2009

Both when we arrived and also when we checked out, the desk personal were very nice and helpful. The room was very clean and we never did hear any street scound. There was noise from any of the rooms on our floor. We did not have breakfast so I can not report on that. But in general it is a very nice Inn to stay at. I will surely keep this in mind and hope to use it in the future.

I AM SORRRY BUT I HIT THE KEY REQUESTING THAT YOU REMOVE MY NAME, BUT I HIT IT IN ERROR AND I WISH YOU WOULD KEEP MINE NAME ACTIVE.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled with friends
bobbyc182000, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Reed Hartman, responded to this review, April 22, 2009
Thank you for your positive comments!!! I am glad that you enjoyed your recent stay with us! I will share your comments with my front desk team! I look forward to your stay the next time you are in town.
North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2009

We had two main critera for choosing a place to stay in Cincinnati -- safety and pet-friendly. Having lived in Cincinnati previously, we knew the Blue Ash area was a relatively safe and good area. But finding a place that allowed pets, specifically a cat, was HARD. In fact, Homestead was the only one in the area that allowed cats. I wasn't sure what to expect, because even though my cat is "spotless", I wasn't sure the room would be. But we were pleasantly surprised to find a very clean and decent room. And what made our stay so enjoyable was the very friendly and helpful staff. Checking in and out was a breeze. The staff answered all of our concerns, and at one point when we needed ice for our cooler, they happily showed us the ice machine in a private part of the building. There is no daily maid service, which for us was good, because that way our elderly, sleeping cat wasn't disturbed. We would not hesitate to stay at Homestead again, with our without our pet.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your review. I am glad that you ended up choosing Homestead to accommodate yourself and your four legged companion! I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again the next time you are in the Blue Ash area!
Cleveland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2008

We stayed at another hotel from this chain that was down the street. It was an awful experience. Since we needed to use certificates for our stay, I had to make sure that I did my homework! Bobby, the manager of this hotel is fabulous! He walked my sister through the hotel so she could make sure we didn;t have the same bad experience as before. The staff was so friendly and the rooms were very clean. The atmosphere was almost like home. The manager of the hotel gave his staff the day off for the Thanksgiving Holiday. If anything were to happen, they would be available. The hotel rooms were designed very well with great space. We were not bumping into each other and it was not loud.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone and will be back for another visit. Do not stay at Extended Stay America. These rooms are filthy.

• Liked — The clean rooms and the staff
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Stayed November 2008, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
HomesteadSuites, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Reed Hartman, responded to this review, February 20, 2009
Thank you very much for the great comments! Myself and my staff's number one goal is to provide each guest that is staying with us the same expierence. I look forward to your next stay with us!

Been to Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Reed Hartman? Share your experiences!