“Great value, customer service, and location!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Reagan Highway

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Reagan Highway to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Reagan Highway
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4260 Hunt Road, Blue Ash, OH 45242   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #13 of 18 Hotels in Blue Ash
“Great value, customer service, and location!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012 via mobile

We only stayed one night, only paid $70 for a Saturday night! Very friendly service, made sure we were well taken care of. They called me the morning of to tell me they needed to switch me rooms and because of the change, they bought us a great pizza from a local place! Only 20 min away from the great american ball park and 15 min away from kings island. About one minute off of the highway, has a Target nearby and a Mexican restaurant in front of it. Rooms were pretty big and included a full size fridge and kitchen. I was pleased with the cleanliness of the place. Also, free wifi is available. Great place! Will stay here again if in Cincinnati!

• Stayed August 2012
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Reagan Highway, responded to this review, September 21, 2012
Thank you so much for posting a review about your stay at our hotel. The staff and I work hard to provide 100% guest satisfaction, and are happy to hear that we were able to do that for you. We are so pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay.

It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future or at any of our other brand locations. We look forward to accommodating you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Minot, North Dakota
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

We booked this hotel using the price and the ratings on TripAdvisor. When we arrived around 730/8 we found that the room had not been cleaned at all. We tried to use the phones in the room, they didn't work. We called from a cell phone to the front desk. She took about 5 minutes to come to see the problem and then asked us to wait while she personally had to clean the room. She did a terrific job, by the way. The next morning we asked to speak to a manager, then we were informed he left us a gift certificate. I accepted the certificate and then left my contact information for the management. I called two additional times, no response. The time I got a response was when I went to the corporate website and left a message. Things have been resolved and it was an okay stay, but I do not think I could soundly recommend it.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Reagan Highway, responded to this review, August 16, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to make us aware of your experience at our hotel. Rest assured, providing for your total satisfaction and comfort, is our staff's primary duty. Hearing that we were unable to exceed your expectations, is truly disheartening and for that, I offer you my sincerest apology.

Our hotel is focused on exceptional customer service while following our policies & procedures carefully. As well, the housekeeping staff is kept to a very high standard, following a strict checklist for each room they service followed by an inspection from the property manager. Since we know that you have many lodging choices in our area, we strive to always do our best to go the extra mile however we are able. Not only is this my personal belief, but it is a guiding principle at our hotel. I have, therefore, reviewed with each staff and management member the importance of responding to guest feedback in a timely, professional, and courteous manner as well as our standards for cleanliness.

Let me assure you that your experience is certainly not typical, and that we have put in place measures to ensure that the type of experience you had won't be repeated. If there is anything you would like to discuss further with me or our guest relations team, please don't hesitate to contact us by visiting our website and clicking on the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page, I am also happy to take your call personally . I do hope you will give us the honor of having you as a guest again if future travels will bring you into our area.
San Diego
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

Rooms and grounds were very well maintained. Staff was very cooperative and friendly. I've stayed in Cincinnati many times on business. This is one of the best values and locations in Cincinnati. Very quiet.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Reagan Highway, responded to this review, August 13, 2012
Thank you for the glowing review you posted about our hotel. Our company strives to provide great customer service and a great room at a great price; it is very rewarding to hear we were able to do just that with you.

It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the near future or at any of our other brand locations around the U.S. and in Canada. Once more, thank you for your kind words.
Heath, OH
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

Stayed at this location recently as I won it on Priceline for $42 a night. Given the price, this place perfectly fit our needs. First of all, I agree with previous posters about some of the smells. The hallways smelled of a combination of moth balls (air freshener?) and old cooked food. However, the room did not smell, which is really all that mattered, I wasn't hanging out in the hallway. The room was great, if a little dated. Very clean, well stocked and all the appliances in the full kitchen worked fine. The full kitchen, sofa bed and extra large room was really nice to have on a 4 night stay with a small child. Didn't use the pool but it looked clean (if small). No elevators wasn't a problem for us, but I could see that it might be for the handicapped or elderly. This property is located in a nice Cinci suburb in a quiet location right off the Reagan highway. Perfectly located with about 15 minutes to downtown or to King's Island areas. Would definitely stay here again, especially for the price we got!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Reagan Highway, responded to this review, August 7, 2012
Extended Stay America Blue Ash off Reagan Hwy thanks you for your positive comments about your stay. The hotel staff works every day to offer value for our guests. We know you have choices on where you can stay, thank you for choosing Extended Stay America.
Cincinnati, Ohio
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

We stayed here because we were on a budget and the cost was cheap. When we arrived the lobby was bright, clean and inviting, but then the receptionist gave us the keys to our room and told us to enter at the side. As soon as we entered the door on the sise, it stunk! Our room was no better. To top it off, the sheets were stained and there was a sopping wet spot in the carpet next to the bed. I told the receptionist and her response was "yeah, those rooms can smell". This was unacceptable, so we p caked up and left.
Bottom line.... The pictures are very misleading and you get what you pay for.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Reagan Highway, responded to this review, July 24, 2012
Thank you for your review of the Extended Stay America in Blue Ash, Ohio. I regret that we were not able to provide you with the same service similar to the other positive reviews below your posting. We pride ourselves on offering the best value in the area which includes a FRESH room. Your comments will be used as an example of how we failed and what we need to correct it so we can provide a better experience for all our guests. Thank you for staying with us and we hope that you will give us another chance.
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

I stayed there with my parents the weekend of July 14 - 15, 2012 while visiting my son. The room is "L" shaped with an alcove for the bed and a full kitchen. The kitchen and bath fixtures are a bit dated but in good condition. The bed and sofa bed slept just fine. It was clean, quiet, and the staff was polite and helpful. A very safe part of town (I lived in the area for 20 years) with easy access to both I-71 and I-75. You won't find a better value in Cincinnati, and I plan to stay there again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Reagan Highway, responded to this review, July 23, 2012
Steve,

Thank you for your review of the Extended Stay America - Blue Ash - Reagan Hwy. We are so pleased that you enjoyed you're stay with us and look forward to seeing you again soon.
Ashtabula, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

I found the room to be very comfortable. It has a newer air conditioning unit in it. the room was clean and the 2 girls at the reception were very nice. They helped us look for a nice place by the river to eat. It was very quiet so we got a good nights sleep. I have paid alot more money for a room that was very noisy so I appreciate that when I stay.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Reagan Highway, responded to this review, July 20, 2012
Thank you for posting a review of the Extended Stay America Blue Ash Reagan Hwy. Clean, comfortable rooms and friendly people is the best review any guest can say about their stay at our hotel. I appreciate you sharing your thoughts and about the value that Extended Stay America offers in Blue Ash, Ohio.

Been to Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Reagan Highway? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Reagan Highway

Address: 4260 Hunt Road, Blue Ash, OH 45242
Location: United States > Ohio > Blue Ash
Ranked #13 of 18 Hotels in Blue Ash
Hotel Class:2 star — Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Reagan Highway 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Extended Stay, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Reservation Counter, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Reagan Highway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Blue Ash
Blue Ash Extended Stay
Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Reagan Highway Ohio

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Reagan Highway, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.