Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Reagan Highway to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Reagan Highway
Ranked #14 of 18 hotels in Blue Ash
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Excellent value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

I stayed there with my parents the weekend of July 14 - 15, 2012 while visiting my son. The room is "L" shaped with an alcove for the bed and a full kitchen. The kitchen and bath fixtures are a bit dated but in good condition. The bed and sofa bed slept just fine. It was clean, quiet, and the staff was polite and helpful. A very safe part of town (I lived in the area for 20 years) with easy access to both I-71 and I-75. You won't find a better value in Cincinnati, and I plan to stay there again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Reagan Highway, responded to this review, July 23, 2012
Steve,

Thank you for your review of the Extended Stay America - Blue Ash - Reagan Hwy. We are so pleased that you enjoyed you're stay with us and look forward to seeing you again soon.

33 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Ashtabula, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

I found the room to be very comfortable. It has a newer air conditioning unit in it. the room was clean and the 2 girls at the reception were very nice. They helped us look for a nice place by the river to eat. It was very quiet so we got a good nights sleep. I have paid alot more money for a room that was very noisy so I appreciate that when I stay.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Reagan Highway, responded to this review, July 20, 2012
Thank you for posting a review of the Extended Stay America Blue Ash Reagan Hwy. Clean, comfortable rooms and friendly people is the best review any guest can say about their stay at our hotel. I appreciate you sharing your thoughts and about the value that Extended Stay America offers in Blue Ash, Ohio.
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

Good amenities in the room, clean pool, quite area, safe, easy access to freeways, most stores and restaurants in reasonable driving distance, friendly-helpful-unintrusive staff service; never had trouble with wi-fi signal, browsing speed is impressive....best of all -the price...If i come to Cincinnati again, i would always stay here...Thanks to the staff for keeping great service at low price.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Reagan Highway, responded to this review, July 24, 2012
Thank you for taking time to post such a positive review. The staff at the hotel give smiles for free as well as the GREAT service. We strive to provide great value to our guests and it seems we have suceeded in your case. Thank you again.
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2012

This is a great place! It has a lovely suburban setting but is just off a major highway that can take you right downtown to sports events, universities, or the hospitals. There is a Krogers within walking distance and a new Target as well as several restaurants. What makes it really outstanding is the staff. They are so helpful and friendly! There is always someone there 24 hrs to answer any needs with a smile--even very early in the morning! They're great! You will feel at home.

Room Tip: The back of the hotel has a lovely view of trees.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Reagan Highway, responded to this review, July 11, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Cincinnati - Blue Ash - South. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. Our business is one in which the staff gets to know our guests, who sometimes stay with us for weeks or months. We believe that building a professional, courteous, and accommodating relationship with our customers will continue to bring them back for future stays.

Anderson, South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2012

Front Desk and Maintenance staff were excellent. They were without exception very friendly, accommodating, and helpful. This is an older property and in need of some new renovation, but everything worked and the service was great.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Reagan Highway, responded to this review, June 14, 2012
Chuck,

I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Cincinnati - Blue Ash - South. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a "home away from home" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

Jackson, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2011

Rooms were accomodating to the needs of both my son( who requires wheel chair accessibilty) & Wife's expectations for comfort.

Location was central to highways, resturaunts, and entertainment.

You can't beat the Price!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Pittsburgh
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2010

I have stayed at this hotel numerous times over the last several years. I like the location - it's quiet, it's a nice area with nature around (woods, walking trail). I appreciate that part. Also, access to and from the interstate is quick and easy, that makes it convenient to just get on I-71 and be in downtown in 15 min.

As far as the facility itself, the rooms are very well equipped. They are designed to make good use of space. Each room has a kitchen, a closet area and a pretty good size living space. As I said above, I travel to Cinci frequently and I have always stayed here at this Extended Stay on Hunt Rd. I have taken some pictures. I can tell how much the hotel has improved recently. The rooms are exceptionally well maintained. I have noticed some new furniture and freshly painted rooms. I have to commend their cleaning staff because the rooms are clean. I see this review below... well, that is certainly not my experience. Like I said, the staff they have had for the last couple of years are doing a fantastic job. Everyone is so friendly anytime you ask for anything (including overnight staff).

It's a nice no-frills hotel with courteous and caring people working there. I recommend this place to any single traveler like myself and also to families (the hotel has an outdoor pool which is great for children!).

• Stayed January 2010, traveled solo

Been to Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Reagan Highway? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Reagan Highway

Address: 4260 Hunt Road, Blue Ash, OH 45242
Location: United States > Ohio > Blue Ash
Ranked #14 of 18 hotels in Blue Ash
Hotel Class:2 star — Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Reagan Highway 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Despegar.com, Agoda, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Reagan Highway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Blue Ash
Blue Ash Extended Stay
Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Reagan Highway Ohio

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Reagan Highway, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.