“Would stay here again!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #16 of 18 Hotels in Blue Ash
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
“Would stay here again!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

We had a wonderful stay at this hotel. Utilized the studio size room and it had all of the amenities one could want. Room was very clean and the staff was even more excellent! Staff was friendly, professional, and very welcoming. It's hard to find great customer service like you get at this hotel anymore - certainly worth every penny! They went beyond the call of duty to fulfill all of our needs. Thanks so much Michelle (the AWESOME front desk attendant) - we'll be back!

Room Tip: Rooms in the main building were close to the outdoor pool, continental breakfast, and front desk. Th...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Jennifer B, Director of Sales at TownePlace Suites Cincinnati Blue Ash, responded to this review, November 5, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to give our hotel such great feedback! I will pass along your feedback to Michelle, I am sure she will be delighted. I will surely pass your feedback along to our staff, the next time your travels bring you through Blue Ash we look forward to seeing you again!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Ashland, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

This Towneplace Suites is an older property, and could use some sprucing up in the common areas. The doors slam, which is really annoying. They were repaving the parking lot while i was there. Pretty inconvenient, but I suppose there is no good way to accomplish the task when you're always open. The breakfast bar lacks hot food. The rooms are laid out nicely. Big screen TV with lots of channels. The beds are comfy. Maid service is not great.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Jennifer B, Director of Sales at TownePlace Suites Cincinnati Blue Ash, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Thank you for staying with us and leaving your review. I sincerely apologize that your stay with us wasn't what you had hoped for. At TownePlace Suites, our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed their expectations and to make their stay is as pleasant and comfortable as possible.

You are absolutely correct, the parking lot project was a little inconvenient. We tried our best to give our guests plenty of notice as we are making changes to better our hotel. We sure appreciate your understanding in our project!

We greatly value your feedback and apologize for any inconveniences you may have experienced during your stay. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you next time your travels bring you to Blue Ash.
Lexington, Kentucky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

I was annoyed by some of the reviews I read before placing my experience, thus I suppose some places will have mishaps. I have stayed in hotels all over the United States and Caribbean Islands, as some staff are courteous & kind when they wish to be. I found the front desk staff (Crystal & Michelle) & operations manager (Shawn Hobson) to be over & beyond exceptional every single day all day regardless of their current task at hand. They stopped at the drop of a hat to assist in anyway they could without question. It was the best service I've every witnessed in a hotel setting. Their names came up in general conversation with other guests throughout the hotel while lounging around the pool or smoking area. That's how you know you're experiencing greatness, when people you don't know just strike up conversation about the hotel staff. Mr. Hobson should be considered as a General & Operational Manager for the way he runs his staff. He should have the opportunity to spread his uniqueness throughout other Marriott branches. I traveled with two teenage girls for shopping & last hoorah before school starts. We stayed in a one bedroom suite that was quite neat & clean. The kitchen was a great plus. We were able to get to every where we wanted to experience within 20 minutes or less. That was fabulous for being in a different state.

Room Tip: unfortunately, I have no tips, we asked for what we wanted and received without complications or dis...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Jennifer B, Director of Sales at TownePlace Suites Cincinnati Blue Ash, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to give our hotel such great feedback! I will pass on this review to our front desk team, and tell them to keep up the great work. We hope to see you the next time your travel plans bring you to Blue Ash.
South Bend, Indiana
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

We stayed here because when traveling with 2 teenagers it best to have space. I'm a Marriott Member and usually have success with them. We checked in Friday evening, the carpet in our room was soaked- the ac in our room was looking onto the carpet. They did gracefully move us to another room. However the room they moved us to the carpet was even more wet to the point it sloshed upon walking in.
After walking from room to room a couple times to find a clean room, and one with dry carpet, we did find one. She gave us the room key- it didn't work and had to head down to the office YET again for another time to get a room key to work.
Finally- in the room, my son slept on the pull out - there were no sheets for the pull out.
Our last night we were finally laying there and a yippy dog started yipping all night long. We were more than frustrated with this hotel.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
We pride ourselves in providing each and every guest with a high quality experience and it seems we have fallen short during your recent stay. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused to you while staying with us. I will follow up with my team immediately to ensure we take all necessary steps to make sure this does not happen in the future. Thank you again for sharing
Houston
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

This hotel is DISGUSTING. The shower had black mold ALL over it. I didn't dare take off my socks and/or shoes at any point during my stay. After looking at the shower, I could barely sleep just thinking about how dirty/infested the mattress must have been. This was only worsened by the fact that there was only a fitted sheet on top of the mattress...no mattress pad or anything. Don't even get me started on the outdated air conditioning units in every room. Guaranteed to wake up every time they kick on throughout the night. Awful experience. For $156 a night, I would at least expect a mold free shower.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
I truly appreciate your candid feedback from your most recent stay at the TownePlace Suites in Blue Ash. I can assure you that your comments have been reviewed by management. I apologize for falling short of your expectations for our hotel during your stay and assure your concerns will be addressed with our staff. We are always looking for ways to improve our property and comments like yours help us identify areas that need improvements. Again, thank you for taking your time to share feedback with us.
Chicago, Illinois
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

Our non smoking room wreaks of smoke "cover up". It's in the curtains, furniture and carpet.

The whole building smells like a locker room.

The room was dirty at check in. hair on bathroom floor, dust on table and desk. it's obvious the lamps haven't been moved to dust properly. only a partial roll of toilet paper to boot.

Front desk staff was nice though.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

I recently stayed in the studio suite with 3 others. The room was near the entry way on the first floor. The hotel was full during our stay but the guests were fairly quiet. The room has an updated kitchen with granite counters and stainless steel appliances. The stove, refrigerator and microwave were really clean. We were able to cook a meal in the room and had everything that we needed. The living space and bed area were comfortable and inviting. The staff was friendly. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013

Been to TownePlace Suites Cincinnati Blue Ash? Share your experiences!