We had booked a room for 2 adults and 2 teenage kids and were told that the room we booked would have a queen bed and a queen sofa bed. There is no way the sofa bed is a queen size. It is so small that only one person can sleep on it. There was no linen for the sofa bed and the mattress was so thin on the sofa bed that the kids could not sleep all night. They have placed the sofa bed so close to the bed that when you open it there is no place to move. Also the the sofa bed creaked all night long. The bathroom is so small and there is no counter space, There is a kitchen but when you are staying one night it is pointless. The breakfast was nice but no where to sit and eat it. You have to take it to your bedroom to eat and since we had the sofa bed open there was no space to sit and eat in your room unless you sit on your bed. Because the room is so small they have placed the television at a funny angle so you cannot really watch it from the main bed or the sofa bed. The hotel is clean and the staff are very helpful and friendly.
- Also Known As:
- Towneplace Suites Cincinnati Blue Ash Hotel
- Towneplace Suites Cincinnati Blue Ash Hotel Evendale
- Towneplace Suites Evendale
- TownePlace Suites Cincinnati Blue Ash Ohio
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, Venere and Orbitz so you can book your TownePlace Suites Cincinnati Blue Ash reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.