“So Great I didnt want to leave” 5 of 5 stars

You added Donna's Premier Lodging to your Saves list
Donna's Premier Lodging
East Street, PO Box 307, Berlin, OH 44610   |
Offers & Announcements
Free breakfast with your stay
Ranked #2 of 8 Berlin B&B and Inns
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Fremont, Ohio
“So Great I didnt want to leave”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2012

My husband and I choose donna's for our first anniversary to stay at while we explored amish country. This was our first trip down to amish country and we were not awear that our gps would not work so we got lost quite a bit. Donna's staff were verry helpful with directions not only to there place but to everything we wanted to see. When we first found donnas on the net I thought it was rather pricey nothings ever that good right? Wrong the place was just as if not more beautiful than the pictures. We stayed in one of her cottages wich is just about on the main strip in berlin which was both a good and a bad thing. The cottage was so romantic I loved the jucuzzi for two she provided the bubble bath and the fire place was romantic and wonderful. There was a cd player with speakers all over the room. she had the dishes for our convience. There was a complimentary bottle of sparkling juice and wine cups, a fruit platter and a cookie platter. The enchanted evening game was wonderful it was a great way to end the night however i did not buy mine from Donna I found mine on amazon for $8 plus shipping. The breakfast that you can have deliverd was fanominal me and my husband ordered different items and then split it. All in all it was a wonderful romantic night and I think we would deffinatly stay with donnas again.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple

Families
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Englehart, Ontario, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2012

Stayed in Cedar cabin. We had a very relaxing first year Anniversary. The Cabin was clean, affordable, and set in a very picturesque location. We went in November 2011, and the weather was perfect. Friends of ours had gone to Donna's before and they had a great time. They traveled with us and stayed in the chalet across from us. We had an enjoyable time playing billiards, relaxing, as well as visiting the stores and sites in the area.
The breakfasts are delicious and filling. You sure do get what you pay for, and more. At Donna's you can relax without the pressures of feeling you need to be on the go. You can visit the stores in the neighboring towns, then go back to your cabin and sit peacefully inside or outside. My husband & I had a great time and will for sure be returning to Donna's for a peaceful get away in the future.
I highly recommend Donna's Premier Lodging to anyone who is looking for an affordable, peaceful, relaxing get away of any sort.

Room Tip: The Cabins and Chalets are so beautiful.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled with friends
Charleston, West Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2012

We stayed in the Romancing The Stone cabin for our 25th anniversary and we loved it. It has a waterfall in the cabin that sits in front of your jetted tub. It has three floors my only compaint was wish their was a bathroom on the 3rd floor. We had fresh fruit and warm cookies in our room which was nice. We really enjoyed the amish, the food, the stores and the people. The cabin is close to the town but you feel like your out. We went to Walnut Farms and took a buggy ride to see the animals which was great. Donna's set up this up for us and packed a wondeful lunch for us. We are going back again. Very clean !!! and helpful people.

Room Tip: They have a full kitchen if you feel like cooking. If you dont like steps stay in the cottages not t...
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
Ravenna, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2012

My wife and I visited Donna's in April for our anniversary trip this was our 4th visit and it just keeps getting better. We had the country breakfast delivered each morning and as always it was outstanding and highly reccomended. We stayed in a cedar cabin tucked away in the woods where we had the pleasure of a full kitchen,jacuzzi and fireplace in the main living space and an upstairs bedroom. On our porch a bbq grill and when we arrived of course we had our cookie and fruit platter with sparkling apple cider and the little extras we requested. The staff at Donna's never misses a beat and are fantastic and a pleasure to work with. I highly reccomend the deluxe snack basket as it is just overflowing with goodies and of course as before the country breakfast. We checked out the flea market in walnut creek and were very happy this is something to check out when you visit. Also you have to go into berlin, so many shops with interesting items and the staff at the shops are wonderful. This is such a beautiful place to visit and stay. Whether you want to go out for shopping,visit a local farm, go to a flea market or the many other things to do and see or just simply enjoy your cabin for some peaceful relaxtion you will not be disappointed and if you have not been you must go and treat yourself. While there also may want to try walnut creek cheese.. a supermarket with many cool things and a restaurant to get a quick lunch. Not sure which accomodation you want just ask the staff and they will be very helpful to guide you in the right direction. As i said before this was our 4th stay and we are in the process of planning our visit next year and simply cannot wait. If you plan on making this a regular stay I reccomend the frequent guest program as it has ways to earn free nights. I cannot say enough about Donna and her staff. They are the best and will take the time to make sure your stay is a great one. So in closing coming from a very happy frequent guest go see Donna and her staff you will be glad youd did and maybe find a place to go back to again and again as we have and continue to find neat little things you may have missed before.. Thank you Donna's.. will see you soon!!!

Room Tip: Try a cedar cabin..very secluded and you have the option of a jacuzzi on the main floor or upstairs...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
South Euclid, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2012

My husband and I wanted a romantic getaway and Donna's was just the place. It is right in the heart of Amish country. Everyone is so friendly and the room was amazing. Each room is its own separate building with a jacuzzi tub and romote control fireplace. The mini kitchen came with a plate of homemade cookies, plate of fresh fruit and a bottle of sparkling cider. There was also microwave popcorn, a variety of teas, coffees and hot chocolate for our enjoyment. There was a front porch and a side porch. Both porchs had rocking chairs to just relax on. The side patio also had a bbq grill. I just can't say enough good things about this wonderful getaway!

Room Tip: The cottages are less than 1 block from all the shops. The cabins are about a mile away in the wood...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2012

My husband and I stayed in Bridal Suite 2 for a weekend getaway from our 4 kids. The entire stay was wonderful. The little special touches all around the property were amazing. The cookies in our room were to die for! We had breakfast delivered to our room as well. Not only was it delicious, there was a lot of it. Great value! We also added a couples massage. The girls were wonderful. It was a great weekend away and I would recommend Donna's to everyone!

• Stayed April 2012
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2012

My fiancé and I wanted to get away for a night for a romantic and stress free getaway before our big move into our new house. Came upon Donnas on a random Google search and decided to give it a try. We got the Spring Celebration package which included dandelion wine and lemon cake with silk flower petals and candles around the tub. Definitely worth it! We chose to stay in the original log cabin! It is so charming and the area is so quiet! Only thing we didn't like about the cabin was that the stairs to the loft were steep and wasn't too great with my bad knee. However, I would definitely stay here again!
Since we loved the place so much, the next night we reserved a chalet. I think we liked this one more! It is much bigger and open and the remote controlled fireplace was nice! We had fun with the pool table as well!
Both places were super clean and the staff very courteous and friendly. Always greeted us with smiles.
The location of the place is nice if you want a quiet getaway but there isn't much to do in town. Everything closes at about 5 pm and other attractions are miles away. Also, the directions to get back to the cabins, etc are not too good. Not very detailed. There aren't really any street signs that way so we did make a wrong turn and were very confused.
All in all, we loved it there and became rewards members! We also are planning to have our wedding there this year maybe in the fall!

• Stayed April 2012

Been to Donna's Premier Lodging? Share your experiences!