My wife and I rented the hummingbird cabin for a couple of nights for new years eve. It was a great experience. We wanted a real cabin experience with a big stone fireplace and a hot tub. This place had it all. Plenty of room and very clean. Even the outside surroundings are very nice. It really gave you the feel of being in the woods.
The person I dealt with on the phone was extremely helpful in making sure we got a cabin when we needed it. There wasn't any available at the time of booking, but he contacted us right away when something opened up. I would highly recommend staying here.
- Also Known As:
- Coblentz Country Cabin Hotel Berlin
- Coblentz Country Cabin Hotel
- Coblentz Country Cabins Berlin, Ohio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are looking for fantastic Berlin, Ohio lodging you have found it. Coblentz Country Cabins is less than 1/4 mile to the wonderful shops and restaurants in downtown Berlin. These romantic cabins provide lodging perfect for anniversaries, honeymoons, or romantic weekend getaways to Amish Country. These spacious units are also ideal for couples traveling together, families, or friends, with capacity for up to 8 guests in select units. This luxury lodging in Berlin, Ohio all feature our signature amenities including jacuzzi tubs, fireplaces, flat screen TV’s with DVD, living rooms, kitchenettes, and comfy beds, along with the finest Amish craftsmanship. ... more less