“Beautiful B & B !!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Riverside Gables Bed and Breakfast

Riverside Gables Bed and Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Berea
Riverside Gables Bed and Breakfast
You added Riverside Gables Bed and Breakfast to your Saves list
50 North Rocky River Dr, Berea, OH 44017   |
Ranked #1 of 1 Berea B&B and Inns
Springfield, Massachusetts
“Beautiful B & B !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

We met with the owners and hit it off right away. Very pleasant, soothing and relaxed atmosphere! Very accommodating! A pleasure and plan to visit them again when in the area !! It's a must see, beautifully renovated and landscaped. Great way to relax in or outside with wine or tea!!! Love it!

• Stayed September 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Sunbury, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

My husband and I traveled to the Cleveland area to take in an Ohio Chautauqua presentation and to see the Cuyahoga Valley National Park. It was a quick one-night getaway for us as we live in central Ohio. We enjoy B&B's so we searched for something in the area. I found Riverside Gables Bed and Breakfast in Berea, close enough to our two destinations. However, I found little information about this lovely B&B because it is so new. I believe it has been open less than 9 months. Let me just start by saying the owners have planned it well. I would say that they planned carefully first, THEN they opened!

The historic home has been structured to serve both as a residence and as a guest quarters. I was impressed with the restrained and tasteful design of the interior and furnishings as well as the landscaping and stately exterior, painted in historically appropriate colors. There is a private entrance for guests and a paved parking area. Guests have a comfortable, common sitting area on the second floor with complimentary beverages available. Our hostess provided us with pastries prior to breakfast--a nice touch. Breakfast was nicely balanced with seasonal vegetables and fruits which we enjoyed along with conversation with another couple.

In addition to the beautiful and clean accommodations, our hostess provided us with suggestions for dinner within walking distance of the B&B. Her recommendations were right on target. She also helped us to know the best route to take to our planned activities. With the college of Baldwin Wallace in the town of Berea, I can only imagine that Riverside Gables will become the lodging of choice when folks come to campus. I hope others visiting in the greater Cleveland area will find this new B&B. We were lucky to stumble onto a great place for our getaway.

Room Tip: We tend to enjoy a softer bed--that was our only suggestion.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Riverside Gables to visit with family during our bi-annual week-long family gathering in the town where we grew up and where my elderly parents still live. The location was a primary reason for our choice as the inn is within walking distance of my parents' house, the grocery store, the park system, restaurants, swimming and much more. My sister and I walked out the door and went for a lovely hour-long walk one morning in the park followed by a lovely breakfast at the inn. The hostess was friendly and helpful, going out of her way to assist us in packing drinks for day trips and supplying whatever was needed. The house is newly renovated and has all the amenities one could want. The breakfasts were truly marvelous.

Room Tip: The ground floor room has a smaller bed but is wheelchair accessible.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Been to Riverside Gables Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!