“Great Beef Brisket” 4 of 5 stars
Review of City Barbeque

City Barbeque
2330 North Fairfield Road, Fairfield Place Shopping Center, Beavercreek, OH 45431
+1 937-320-0000
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 99 Restaurants in Beavercreek
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: The idea for City Barbeque was born as an invitation to all the people in the city to enjoy great barbeque- America's food. Our award-winning barbeque is made with only the highest quality meats and served with our signature sauces on the side. Huge smokers are loaded daily to guarantee the very best hickory smoked, juicy, tender meat anywhere. So if an authentic barbeque experience is what you're after, look no further. Small groups of folks like us still believe in honoring quality, generations of tradition and true service. Whether you call it barbecue, Bar-B-Que, BBQ, or barbeque - we've got what you are looking for! Our menu boasts premium smoked meats such as Beef Brisket, Pulled Pork, Pulled Chicken, All Natural Turkey Breast, Texas Smoked Sausage, St. Louis-Style Ribs, All Natural Chicken. Pair any smoked meat with our delicious City Sides for a true 'que meal! City Sides include baked beans with brisket, mac & cheese, corn pudding, green beans with bacon, fresh-cut fries, mixed greens with pork, potato salad, hand dipped hush puppies, side salad, gumbo and corn bread. Finish it off with one of our made-from-scratch desserts: peach cobbler, triple chocolate cake and banana pudding. We proudly dedicate our lives to the pursuit of barbeque and happiness (yes, in that order)!
alexandria, va
“Great Beef Brisket”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2009

I enjoyed many great meals at City Barbeque's Beavercreek location during the time my wife and I lived in Dayton. The beef brisket is the best I've had anywhere in the country...it just melts in your mouth. There's a generous selection of sides that are also quite tasty. The take-out service is very convenient. I've never been disappointed with a meal from City Barbeque...they're just wonderful!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Beavercreek OH
“Best BBQ Restaurant in Beavercreek!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2009

I have heard many great reviews from friends and neighbors about this BBQ place....but never visited until a co-worker told me, "You need to try this BBQ Establishment...it's the BEST I've ever had!" My jaw dropped as she described the great menu choices...from fresh salads to ribs that fall off the bone!
I had to try it, so I brought the whole family.
We were extremely satisfied and left with full stomachs!
The wife and kids loved the family-friendly environment, and I loved the ribs!
Now we visit every week...we call it Family BBQ Night!!
I hope this helps as others decide where to dine, and I hope I'll see you soon with my family!

Dayton, OH
“Is the Plunger on the Menu?”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2009

My wife and I recently visited this restaurant to try out the BBQ.
It is a cafeteria-style where you place the order, pay for it and pick up your food and drinks before finding a seat.
The decor is nice, but poorly lighted.
It was cold when we arrived (about 0*) and we arrived in our jackets.
She ordered a salad and chicken, I had a pulled pork sandwich.
After sitting down, I took off my jacket...but had to put it back on because the restaurant was COLD! I looked around at fellow diners and saw that most of them were wearing their jackets, too!
The salad dressing was pre-packaged, as was the 6 varieties of BBQ offered on the table. My wife was satisfied with her salad, but I was disappointed that my sandwich was lukewarm.
Before leaving, I visited the men's restroom...and this was the final sign that this restaurant visit was NOT worth the $20 ticket!
The restroom was not clean, but the management was kind enough to leave a Toilet Bowl Brush cleaner next to the toilet for any customers whom may be interested in offering janitroial services; There was also a well-used Plunger next to the toilet (provided courtesy of management).
Needless to say, we won't be visiting this restaurant ever again (unless, of course, they hire Gordon Ramsey to come in and teach them how to restauranteer!)

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Really good BBQ place. Even the ribs are good.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2008

Really good BBQ place. Even the ribs are good.

Redington Beach, Florida
“Good BBQ in comfortable...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2008

Good BBQ in comfortable atmosphere. Have never had Kansas City BBQ, but this rates right up there with the Texas variety. Good ribs, nice brisket and pulled pork, delicious turkey, and sausage with some authority. Save room for dessert at Graeter's next door!