“Great for raising blood pressure” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #81 of 99 Restaurants in Beavercreek
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
“Great for raising blood pressure”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2012

On a business trip to the area and picked this place over dozens of other chains in te area. One of the saltiest meals I have ever eaten! I could feel my heart pounding as I left. I had well brined broccoli as a side with a southwest grilled tilapia (yes I know fish in a steak place). My friend though had steak and he had the same problem. Very salty! Try other places nearby first.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Zeeland, MI
“Typical Logan's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012

If you like any other Logan's roadhouse, you'll enjoy this one too. I had the same great experience I normally get when I go to my home town one.

Visited May 2012
Venice, Florida
“Finally...a reastaurant that doesn't use bagged lettuce full of chemicals!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2012

I am so tired of not being able to get a salad with my meal anymore because everyone uses that bagged crap with preservatives. I was very thrilled to finally find a restaurant that washes and serves a lovely fresh salad! It had just enough toppings and I really enjoyed i! I had crab legs and my husband had the Sante Fe tilapia. The crab legs were cleaned well and had a nice crisp exoskeleton and sweet meat. Very good portions. We both had something for the takehome box (me my potato and a roll and my husband an entire tilapia filet). The waittress was very good too. My only complaint was that they setaed us in an area where there was a large table of young adults and they were very very loud. I wish I had asked for a different table when I saw that...my fault for not speaking up.

• Visited March 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Benton, Illinois
“Tough”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2012

I was not impressed at all. I thought the steaks were of low quality and tough. We had three steaks. The largest was a 12oz New York strip and my son had an 8oz Sirloin. My wife had a 12oz rib eye and they were all tough and had lots of grilse in the meat. I was impressed with how much the bill however it was a staggering 58 dollars we all got water no desert one appetizer. I was very disappointed with the quality of the meat. I don’t need to go there for the atmosphere, I have seen the peanuts on the floor already.
There is a longhorn just south of there. I will try it next time.

Visited January 2012
New Carlisle, Ohio
“Great Place to Eat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2010

First of all, The service was excellent! Our waiter was very hospitable & also prompt with orders & the food didn't take long at all to get to our table. The food was great! Steaming hot and had the best flavor! I had the half portion of Ribs & they were so tender they were practically falling off the bone! The atmosphere was nice, no insanely loud music. Overall I really enjoyed my trip to Logan's Steakhouse & will definately be returning in the near future!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere