“Once again - a good choice” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romance, Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Takeout
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Once again - a good choice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

I don't usually enjoy chains, but Brio is an exception. We went for an early dinner this time so the only noise was from a combo playing by the bar for happy hour. Noise is still an issue here. Our entrees were delicious as were the cocktails. We were able to have a nice dinner and a good visit with friends. Service was delightful. Hopefully, the next time we go it will be nice weather so we can sit outside where noise is not as much a factor.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Crestview, Florida
“Treated like a Hero!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

Tonight was my anniversary. I am currently in training for a 6 month deployment next month. My wife is in Florida. I came in for dinner after class still in uniform. I told my waiter my wife chose italian for me tonight, where she was, and my upcoming deployment. A few minutes later the manager came to my table, shook my hand and said dinner was on him. I was very humbled. On top of that, everything was excellent and they will always be a favorite of mine. Thank you.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Athens, GA
“My favorite Italian place in the town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

This is where I take out of town business guests. Consistently good. I know of no better Italian fare in 10 miles radius of this place.

Visited March 2013
Redmond, Oregon
“Good enough we went back the next night”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Very friendly staff. Good selection of foods and wines. Eat outside if you can as it can get noisy inside.

Visited April 2013
Centerville, Ohio
“Everything is Good !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Even though I am at Brio every week, I have not given it a review . . . maybe because I am not on vacation or business travel. So to sum up many years of visits to Brio, it is absolutely the best in everything . . . food, service, drinks, overall . . . can't say enough good things about Brio. Try it, you won't be disappointed !!!

• Visited April 2013