“One of my favorite places” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #18 of 99 Restaurants in Beavercreek
Cuisines: Bar
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night
Description: The Pub offers a unique combination of British hospitality and American flair. Best known for our signature Fish-n-Chips, guests can also enjoy an assortment of appetizers, sandwiches, burgers and classic British comfort food. The beverage selection includes a wide variety of draught (draft), cask conditioned and handcrafted beers with selections from England, Ireland, Scotland, Europe and the USA. In addition there is a comprehensive list of single malt scotches, small batch and single barrel bourbons, wines and specialty cocktails. The authentic atmosphere and unique experience make The Pub a great place to dine, drink and gather.
Dayton, Ohio
“One of my favorite places”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I had lunch the other day at The Pub. We have been coming here since they opened and have always had good service and food. We sat at the bar and the food was prompt and very good. I had the turkey Rachel and my husband had the prime rib sandwich on a pretzel bun. I love the atmosphere and the friendliness of both the wait staff and the bartenders. I highly recommend this charming pub for a good meal and for a drink!

Visited December 2013
ThePubGroup, Guest Relations Manager at The Pub, responded to this review, December 16, 2013
Allison, thank you for the review and recommending! Glad you have enjoy our atmosphere, staff and food! Cheers!

London
“Food sucked ”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

I am British, so did not expect much. The servers wore skirt that barely covered their assets and I realized this was a distraction to take your mind off how bad the food was.

ThePubGroup, Guest Relations Manager at The Pub, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
We apologize our food did not meet your expectations and thank you for bringing this to our attention. We would like to hear more about where we fell short, so we can learn how we can improve. If you are willing, please send more details to info@tavernrestaurantgroup.com. Thank you.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“British Pub . . . not so much”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

The good: Great staff and good food.

The bad: Not authentic. Bangers and mash were not bangers. Turns out that they did not know that a banger is a type of British sausage; they thought banger was slang for any type of sausage.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
ThePubGroup, Guest Relations Manager at The Pub, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
Thank you for the review and it sounds like you enjoyed the experience and staff. I will give our team a heads up about the bangers. Our staff is trained to know this and we will follow up.

Thanks!
Rachel
Beavercreek, Ohio
“Great Restaurant at The Greene”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

My family & I ate here in June...it was my first time here. I will definitely go back!! We had a great appetizer, meal, dessert & drinks!! It was a 10 in my book :)

Visited June 2013
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Relaxing Pub and Dinner Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

English atmosphere with American touch. Reasonably priced for a European style outing. Great selection of drinks and food. Service always friendly and customer focused. Great for stress relief. Enjoyable meal, drinks and atmosphere.

• Visited June 2013