“Best pizza ever!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
New Lebanon, Ohio, United States
“Best pizza ever!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

Pies and Pints serves specialty gourmet pizzas as well as tradition pizzas, which are all awesome. They use quality ingredients and if you order a large pie you can get it half and half.

Also customer service is wonderful, as I emailed the owner regarding a nutrition question, and within two hours had a response.

• Visited March 2014

“Good Beer and Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

We met some friends for dinner on A Tuesday evening. We were lucky enough to catch the end of happy hour. We had a wonderful waitress who didn't mind that we asked to sample our beers before we ordered them. The salads are huge! Great value for the size. The pizza was also very tasty. We will go back again soon. I suggest getting there early because the restaurant filled up fast.

ohio
“Love this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

There is normally a wait for this restaurant, but it's always been less time than quoted. It's worth the wait!

My favorite pizza is the steak and mushroom pie. I've never had a bad pizza here. I feel like the pizza crust at Pies and Punts is the best. I also love that I can get samples of the beers before I order them, I've discovered some favorite new beers this way. The service is always efficient and friendly.

• Visited March 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
“Great casual spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

My husband and I loved this place. First off, the beer list is amazing. I had some sort of creme brûlée beer, and it was like dessert. I would have been happy with just that, but then we shared a salad and a pizza. The salads are wonderfully fresh and enormous, more than big enough to share. And the pizza was the best I've had in a long time. Ohio isn't exactly known for pizza, but this was really good. Highly recommend this place.

• Visited October 2013
Dayton, Ohio
“Pretty Good Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014

My wife and I ate a pizza and shared a large Greek salad. Though there are some pizza selections, we wanted something more basic vegetarian pizza. So we ended up creating our own pizza. The pizza crust was thick like the New York Style pizza. It was pretty good. Our friends ordered a classic pepperoni pizza, which was loaded with pepperoni. They liked their pizza, too. Lettuce on our Greek Salad looked a bit brown to me (though we thought maybe it might have been the dressing, I think the lettuce was brown and old). It was okay. Our service was fine. If you haven't tried Pies and Pints, I would at least have you try and see what you think of it. It's right next to Potbelly Sandwich. They played good music at first, but for some reason they turned it off.

• Visited February 2014