“Wonderful Sanijet Tub Visit” 4 of 5 stars

Hilton Garden Inn Dayton Beavercreek
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3520 Pentagon Park Blvd, Beavercreek, OH 45431   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book an Offer Just 4 You!
Ranked #1 of 5 hotels in Beavercreek
Centerville, United States
“Wonderful Sanijet Tub Visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

My wife and I are building a spa and needed to visit a hotel with the Sanijet brand. The spa experience was very nice for a very modest price. The excercise area was wonderfuly spotless and convenient. The staff was extremely helpful... We needed area help and the front desk made our day.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

HGIBeavercreek, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dayton Beavercreek, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Dear Richard L,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property and share your experience with other travelers! I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and got to check out the Sanijet jetted tubs we have. Hopefully your stay will help you make the decision to get one of these wondeful tubs :)

Thank you again for your compliments and we hope to welcome you back should you need a relaxing get-a-way!

230 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

We were in town for a soccer tournament, arriving late Friday night.

The hotel is impressive from first impression of the lobby right through to the rooms. Spotless and well appointed with a "restaurant/spa" feel.

Check in was beyond courteous. Staff was outfitted in tee shirts for the upcoming soccer tournament (which I thought was a nice touch. So often traveling sports teams are greeted as if a plague of locusts rather than welcome guests). The two ladies working the front desk both behaved as if serving me was their life's ambition and went above and beyond in getting us quickly checked in and making sure I knew which entrance was closest to the elevators for parking purposes. The pantry was pointed out as a great source of some hot soup for weary travelers - saving us another trip out.

The entire facility - lobby, hallways and our room was spotless, comfortable and very well appointed. We stayed in a double queen with refrigerator and microwave. A small coffee maker was stocked with Starbucks. As an aside, the hotel also offers complimentary Starbucks coffee in the pantry for guests day and night and at breakfast. Fruited ice water was available throughout our stay as well. (It's the little things :)

The room featured sleep number beds and ample towels. Very comfortable.

Breakfast does cost extra but we were able to bundle it into our room for a discount. The price was worth it with an ample fruit, yogurt, oatmeal, muffin, bagel, juice and coffee PLUS a made-to-order hot breakfast choices such as omelets, eggs, pancakes, etc. made to order. When we had an early game the second day the staff cheerfully prepared "to go" containers (including garnish and table service) and sent us on our way. The service was beyond extraordinary with something like 4 people staffing a sparsely populated breakfast crowd.

The location is excellent with easy access to the highways and many restaurants and shopping literally minutes away.

If you are staff (or management) of this hotel and worked 5/31-6/2 I salute and thank you. I wasn't necessarily jazzed about this trip and you turned my whole attitude around!

We paid $156/night (including breakfast) for a double queen and as thrifty as I am I have no complaints. The comfort and service provided far exceeded the price.

Room Tip: Laundry and fitness center close early (at 10 pm) so you may want to plan accordingly.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Dear kseabolt,

Thank you so much for your glowing review! We are pleased to hear you had an enjoyable stay and that you were able to utilize some of our amenities. We look forward to hosting our soccer/team sports groups. These groups give us (the staff) a chance to get excited and involved in what interests our guests. We strive to provide the type of service that makes you feel like you're at home, even when you're not. We hope you and your team had a great experience at the Creek Classic and look forward to welcoming you back next time your travels bring you to the Dayton area!
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

The hotel was very nice and so were the employees that I came in contact with. The food was good and the wait for it was very short. I will stay again despite my tire issue. Very close to the stores and other activities.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

HGIBeavercreek, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dayton Beavercreek, responded to this review, May 28, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with other travelers. We are so glad to hear you had an enjoyable stay :) We hope to be able to welcome you back to the property next time your travel plans bring yout o the Dayton area.
tucson
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

We stayed three nights while attending a college graduation at UD and were not disappointed. Check=in was prompt and courteous, even though we arrived somewhat late in the evening. The room was spacious, clean, fresh, with plenty of towels (6) for the two of us. Another great feature, very rarely found in hotels these days, is an extremely quiet AC unit. It was hard to tell, at times, if it was on.

Breakfast was good, but not as plentiful, for the price, as other Hilton Garden Inns. We had to ask for a cloth napkin because we were given one paper towel, bathroom variety. We recognize that there had been a large group for dinner the night before, but this is inexcusable.

Would we stay here again? Absolutely.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
HGIBeavercreek, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dayton Beavercreek, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
Dear lightpackers,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property and thank you for the kind compliments! We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. We know there are many hotels to choose from when traveling to the Dayton area and we sincerely appreciate you choosing our hotel! We hope to be able to welcome you back next time your travel plans bring you to Dayton!
Atlanta, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

Stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn hotel in Dayton, OH in May 2013. Very friendly staff, clean comfortable room, had everything I needed to enjoy my stay. Hilton Garden Inn guarantees satisfaction, and for me, they delivered!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

HGIBeavercreek, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dayton Beavercreek, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
Dear Lorrie T,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our property. We appreciate you sharing your experience with other travelers. We are glad to hear you had an enjoyable stay! We are glad you liked our amenities, location, and staff.

Thank you again for choosing our hotel for your visit to the Dayton area! We hope to be able to welcome you back soon!
Gays Creek, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

Hotel was clean, friendly service and accommidations plentiful. The beds are comfortable. The location of this hotel is great near restaurants and shopping. Not far off highway. Staff were helpful and check in was quick and easy.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Dear Vicki S,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with other travelers! We are so glad to hear you had an enjoyable stay! We know there are many hotel options when traveling to the Dayton area and we thank you for choosing ours! Thank you again for your compliments about our staff, location and amenities! We hope to welcome you back to our property!
Madison, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

I was very impressed with this hotel and their staff. When I entered the room the night of April 17, I felt like I was in a nice and clean room. I slept great and did a little oversleeping one time (whoops!). The bed I slept on was nice and comfortable, and as I turned the knob for the firmness all the way up, I was able to be well-rested for prelims. Most of the TV channels are not displayed in high definition, so unfortunately, the picture will be wider than it is supposed to be. It makes the people on-screen look fat (no offense). Great Wi-Fi, as I used my dad's HHonors account for Wi-Fi even though he didn't stay in the room. The Pavilion Pantry is a nice area to get little snacks and such for either the trip back or just to take back to the hotel room. Also, if you forget anything for the hotel, they also have little diapers, swimmies, and such that makes life easier on the consumer. You are able to charge it to your room, but I payed cash for it since I didn't actually pay for the room. I couldn't really say anything about the breakfast since I didn't pay $10.95 for it. I got breakfast from the people at WGI. They had quite the selection of Apple Juice and Starbucks though! The staff was very helpful in every way possible, so thanks to all of you for a wonderful stay. Anytime that I come back to the Dayton area, ad long as the hotel reserver doesn't decide on another hotel chain to stay in, this will be my hotel of choice guaranteed! See you next April!

• Stayed April 2013
HGIBeavercreek, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dayton Beavercreek, responded to this review, May 2, 2013
Dear elevatorman247,

Thank you very much for your review! We are so glad to hear you had such an enjoyable stay! We really enjoy having the WGI groups stay with us. It is so good to hear you were able to take advanatge of some of our amenties. We are excited to tell you we are currently in the process of switching cable providers so we will now be able to offer more channels in HD.

Thank you again for your review! We look forward to welcoming you back next year!

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Dayton Beavercreek? Share your experiences!