“Place to stay for graduations and then some” 5 of 5 stars

Hilton Garden Inn Dayton Beavercreek
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3520 Pentagon Park Blvd, Beavercreek, OH 45431   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book an Offer Just 4 You!
Ranked #1 of 5 hotels in Beavercreek
tucson
“Place to stay for graduations and then some”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

We stayed three nights while attending a college graduation at UD and were not disappointed. Check=in was prompt and courteous, even though we arrived somewhat late in the evening. The room was spacious, clean, fresh, with plenty of towels (6) for the two of us. Another great feature, very rarely found in hotels these days, is an extremely quiet AC unit. It was hard to tell, at times, if it was on.

Breakfast was good, but not as plentiful, for the price, as other Hilton Garden Inns. We had to ask for a cloth napkin because we were given one paper towel, bathroom variety. We recognize that there had been a large group for dinner the night before, but this is inexcusable.

Would we stay here again? Absolutely.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
HGIBeavercreek, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dayton Beavercreek, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
Dear lightpackers,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property and thank you for the kind compliments! We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. We know there are many hotels to choose from when traveling to the Dayton area and we sincerely appreciate you choosing our hotel! We hope to be able to welcome you back next time your travel plans bring you to Dayton!

206 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Atlanta, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

Stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn hotel in Dayton, OH in May 2013. Very friendly staff, clean comfortable room, had everything I needed to enjoy my stay. Hilton Garden Inn guarantees satisfaction, and for me, they delivered!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

HGIBeavercreek, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dayton Beavercreek, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
Dear Lorrie T,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our property. We appreciate you sharing your experience with other travelers. We are glad to hear you had an enjoyable stay! We are glad you liked our amenities, location, and staff.

Thank you again for choosing our hotel for your visit to the Dayton area! We hope to be able to welcome you back soon!
Gays Creek, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

Hotel was clean, friendly service and accommidations plentiful. The beds are comfortable. The location of this hotel is great near restaurants and shopping. Not far off highway. Staff were helpful and check in was quick and easy.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Dear Vicki S,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with other travelers! We are so glad to hear you had an enjoyable stay! We know there are many hotel options when traveling to the Dayton area and we thank you for choosing ours! Thank you again for your compliments about our staff, location and amenities! We hope to welcome you back to our property!
Madison, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

I was very impressed with this hotel and their staff. When I entered the room the night of April 17, I felt like I was in a nice and clean room. I slept great and did a little oversleeping one time (whoops!). The bed I slept on was nice and comfortable, and as I turned the knob for the firmness all the way up, I was able to be well-rested for prelims. Most of the TV channels are not displayed in high definition, so unfortunately, the picture will be wider than it is supposed to be. It makes the people on-screen look fat (no offense). Great Wi-Fi, as I used my dad's HHonors account for Wi-Fi even though he didn't stay in the room. The Pavilion Pantry is a nice area to get little snacks and such for either the trip back or just to take back to the hotel room. Also, if you forget anything for the hotel, they also have little diapers, swimmies, and such that makes life easier on the consumer. You are able to charge it to your room, but I payed cash for it since I didn't actually pay for the room. I couldn't really say anything about the breakfast since I didn't pay $10.95 for it. I got breakfast from the people at WGI. They had quite the selection of Apple Juice and Starbucks though! The staff was very helpful in every way possible, so thanks to all of you for a wonderful stay. Anytime that I come back to the Dayton area, ad long as the hotel reserver doesn't decide on another hotel chain to stay in, this will be my hotel of choice guaranteed! See you next April!

• Stayed April 2013
HGIBeavercreek, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dayton Beavercreek, responded to this review, May 2, 2013
Dear elevatorman247,

Thank you very much for your review! We are so glad to hear you had such an enjoyable stay! We really enjoy having the WGI groups stay with us. It is so good to hear you were able to take advanatge of some of our amenties. We are excited to tell you we are currently in the process of switching cable providers so we will now be able to offer more channels in HD.

Thank you again for your review! We look forward to welcoming you back next year!
Frederick, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

Very clean hotel. Up to date furnishings. Polite, efficient staff. Nice pool/hot tub area, GREAT breakfast worth every penny of the additional cost! Beds very comfortable. FREE wifi. easy access to and from highway. I'm somewhat cheap - would prefer to pay less than $150/night but find that I keep coming back to this hotel.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

HGIBeavercreek, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dayton Beavercreek, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
Dear Tracy H.,

Thank you so much for your glowing review! We are so glad to hear you were able to get a good night's sleep in our Garden Sleep System beds! Thank you for the kind words about our staff, amenities and our guest rooms. We are glad to hear you were able to start the day off right with a fresh breakfast from our Great American Grill!

Thank you again for taking the time to review our hotel! We know you have many hotel options when staying in the Dayton area and we sincerely appreciate you choosing ours! We hope to welcome you back soon!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

A very nice hotel to enjoy the Cincinnati area from. We keep late hours and have small children, so the hotels located in the middle of downtown in larger cities are not ideal. We tend to look for hotels that are a little bit outside of town, but without sacrificing comfort, amenities, etc. - Hilton Garden Inn in Beaver Creek is a good example of this. 5 stars!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

HGIBeavercreek, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dayton Beavercreek, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to let other travelers know of your experience! We know there are many hotels to choose from when traveling to this area and we sincerely appreciate you choosing ours!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at this Hilton Garden Inn. Check-in was friendly but a bit troublesome. I was told they did not have a king room to satisfy my request and that they were fully booked with me in a double-queen room. It was only 3:20 in the afternoon when I arrived so I was a bit astounded that they had no king rooms available. I politely expressed my dissatisfaction, so the clerk talked to their manager. The manager was able to place me in a king.

The room was clean and well equipped. Everything in the room was fully functional, from the lamps (all had working bulbs) to the drapes, the HVAC, the TV, hot and cold running water, the firmness-adjustable bed, and the wonderful Herman Miller desk chair.

The hotel was impeccably clean, inside and out. It was obvious to me that they the pay careful attention to keeping the outside as clean as the inside.

The bathroom fixtures all worked well and the shower delivered plenty of hot water. The curved shower curtain bar allows from plenty of room in the combo shower-tub. One complaint I have is with the low-volume toilet. It just does not work well to fully evacuate the bowl. Repeated flushings were no effect. This is not a sanitary condition and should be addressed.

The HVAC was was easy to control and the temperature was controlled very well to my comfort.

The TV worked well with HBO HD included. The TV was rather small, certainly by today's standards, so if size is important to you, beware. It suited my needs fine. Their provider also includes the AMC channel, which many hotel services do not, so I was pleased with that.

The firmness-adjustable bed is always one of the most important reasons I choose Hilton Garden Inn when I do. The one in this room was as comfortable as what I am accustomed to and was much appreciated.

The Herman Miller desk chair allows for customer adjustment for individual variation. It was very comfortable and well suited for efficient use of the desk.

PROS: Clean, functional, well equipped, friendly staffed, secure, well lit, HBO and AMC.
CONS: Small TV, low-volume toilet did not flush well.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Dear William T,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our property. We appreciate you sharing your experience with other travelers. We are glad to hear you had an enjoyable stay! We are glad you liked our amenities, beds, and staff.

Thank you again for choosing our hotel for you visit to the Dayton area! We hope to be able to welcome you back soon!

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Dayton Beavercreek? Share your experiences!