“Family Visits” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Beavercreek
Lima, Ohio
“Family Visits”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

We have stayed at Hilton Garden Inn in Beaverckreek many times because of family that lives in the area. There are many good motels available but we think Hilton Garden Inn is the best. We have had a good experience each time we stay there. We highly recommend this motel and will continue to stay here in the future.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
HGIBeavercreek, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dayton Beavercreek, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
Dear James W,

Thank you for leaving the wonderful feedback and letting other travelers know of your experience! We are glad to hear that you found our hotel and location favorable.

We know there are many hotels to choose from when coming to Dayton and sincerely appreciate you choosing our hotel. We hope to see you again next time you are in town to visit your family. :)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Toledo
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

This HGI is what I would expect out of a stay at the property, for the most part.

I made the reservation prior to walking in the door for the stay. The front desk employee explained how the bed works (I don't stay at HGIs too often, so I wasn't aware the properties had changed to something similar to the Sleep Number bed).

The shower in the room had issues draining along with the sink. I informed the front desk when I check out in the morning and they immediately called for the maintenance staff to address the issue. I was slightly disappointed that I wasn't offered a few extra Hilton Honors points. Greedy? Maybe. But then again, I'm not Diamond, just Gold.

The free breakfast for Gold was good and the wait staff in the restaurant was attentive.

The location is across I-670 from Wright State University and across the street from a major mall. No lack of dining options in the area. You may just have to drive to some of those spots.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
HGIBeavercreek, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dayton Beavercreek, responded to this review, January 15, 2013
Dear BuckeyeHoosier,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. It is only through comments from our guests that we can continue to grow and improve our service standards and satisfaction levels. I hope you enjoyed our Garden Sleep System beds. Once you get the hang of how they work, they can provide the best nights sleep you've ever had!

We know there are many hotels to choose from when coming to the Dayton area and sincerely appreciate you choosing our hotel. We do hope that you will give our hotel another opportunity to welcome you back and demonstrate what a enjoyable stay you can have at our property.
Brunswick, OHIO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

This was my first stay at this property and I am glad to have found it. Room was very clean and the wifi worked good. Staff was friendly. Breakfast was good and it was conveniently located off of the highway with shopping and restaurants nearby. This hotel was far better than the other 2 Hilton properties located nearby.

Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Dear Nuke38,

We are glad you found us too! Thank you for leaving the wonderful feedback and letting other travelers know of your experience! We are glad to hear that you found our hotel, staff and location favorable.

Again, thank you for taking the time to leave feedback on our hotel. It is appreciated and valued. We hope to see you again soon. :)
Boynton Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

I spent one night here recently while on a business trip. The hotel was clean, comfortable, and well located. For those who like to shop or eat, there are lots of restaurants, stores, and a mall very close. The room was fine. I ate a late night snack in the grill. The food was ok and the service quick. I didn't use the business area, but could see they have computers available for customer use. They serve breakfast starting around 6:30am and I was told they serve Starbuck's coffee. The desk was helpful directing me to the nearest Starbuck's location for my morning latte. Overall this was a nice hotel and I would stay here again. I also recommend it to others. They offer a government rate for those who can use it. They also have a noon checkout. Great if you need the extra time!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
HGIBeavercreek, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dayton Beavercreek, responded to this review, November 2, 2012
Dear RoadWarriorII,

Thank you so much for your glowing review our Hotel! Your compliments and kudos are greatly appreciated! We are glad to hear that you found our hotel, services, amenities, staff, accommodations and location favorable.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012 via mobile

Excellent service. Spotless room. Wonderful atmosphere. Excellent amenities. The Great American Grill was awesome; food was outstanding and quickly prepared.

The location is a little out of the way but easily seen from the highway.

We stayed here for our wedding night. Great hotel. Would stay here anytime.

• Stayed October 2012
Dear JoshVaughan,

Thank you for taking the time to leave the positive feedback about our Hotel! We value you as a guest and are so glad to hear that you had a great experience with us! Thank you for the kudos on our facility, restaraunt, amenities and staff as well!

Thank you again for your review, your compliments are greatly appreciated! We hope that we will be able to welcome you back again soon! :)
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

Near Wright State, short ride from University of Dayton and steps from WPAFB. Clean, relatively new. Had upgraded King with anteroom. Quiet and comfortable bed! Near nice shopping mall across the street. Did not try the breakfast but went to the Panera across the street! Close to 675.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
HGIBeavercreek, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dayton Beavercreek, responded to this review, October 30, 2012
Dear mgomez2468,

Again, thank you for your review mgomez2468! We appreciate your business and hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back again sometime soon. :)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012 via mobile

first I will start saying that it was my 8 year anniversary... when I checked in I thought front desk was a little rude and could have been more helpful.. now as me speaking as a suite keeper I found hair all in the bathroom.. the hot tub was broke ..but breakfast was great. the manager in breakfast that seated us was really nice. he was about the only 1 that I thought was very nice.. another than the problems I had... I can say they got the best beds to sleep in....

• Stayed October 2012
HGIBeavercreek, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dayton Beavercreek, responded to this review, October 15, 2012
Dear brittndave04,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! It is only through comments from our guests that we can continue to grow and improve our service standards and satisfaction levels.

I am surprised to read about the problems you experienced during your stay. This is not the level of service we strive to provide for our guests. I am very sorry if we did not meet your expectations. I would love to have the chance to hear more about your stay here so I can properly address each department and correct any problematic areas or equipment on property. Please contact the hotel if it is not an inconvenience to you.

Thank you again for taking the time to review our hotel. We do hope that you will give our hotel another opportunity to welcome you back and demonstrate what a enjoyable stay you can have at our property.

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Dayton Beavercreek? Share your experiences!