“Nice, Clean, & Good Location” 5 of 5 stars

2X Points w/Your Stay!
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Beavercreek
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Boynton Beach, Florida
“Nice, Clean, & Good Location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

I spent one night here recently while on a business trip. The hotel was clean, comfortable, and well located. For those who like to shop or eat, there are lots of restaurants, stores, and a mall very close. The room was fine. I ate a late night snack in the grill. The food was ok and the service quick. I didn't use the business area, but could see they have computers available for customer use. They serve breakfast starting around 6:30am and I was told they serve Starbuck's coffee. The desk was helpful directing me to the nearest Starbuck's location for my morning latte. Overall this was a nice hotel and I would stay here again. I also recommend it to others. They offer a government rate for those who can use it. They also have a noon checkout. Great if you need the extra time!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
HGIBeavercreek, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dayton Beavercreek, responded to this review, November 2, 2012
Dear RoadWarriorII,

Thank you so much for your glowing review our Hotel! Your compliments and kudos are greatly appreciated! We are glad to hear that you found our hotel, services, amenities, staff, accommodations and location favorable.

Again, thank you for taking the time to leave feedback on our hotel. It is appreciated and valued. We hope to see you again soon. :)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012 via mobile

Excellent service. Spotless room. Wonderful atmosphere. Excellent amenities. The Great American Grill was awesome; food was outstanding and quickly prepared.

The location is a little out of the way but easily seen from the highway.

We stayed here for our wedding night. Great hotel. Would stay here anytime.

• Stayed October 2012
Dear JoshVaughan,

Thank you for taking the time to leave the positive feedback about our Hotel! We value you as a guest and are so glad to hear that you had a great experience with us! Thank you for the kudos on our facility, restaraunt, amenities and staff as well!

Thank you again for your review, your compliments are greatly appreciated! We hope that we will be able to welcome you back again soon! :)
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

Near Wright State, short ride from University of Dayton and steps from WPAFB. Clean, relatively new. Had upgraded King with anteroom. Quiet and comfortable bed! Near nice shopping mall across the street. Did not try the breakfast but went to the Panera across the street! Close to 675.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
HGIBeavercreek, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dayton Beavercreek, responded to this review, October 30, 2012
Dear mgomez2468,

Thank you for leaving the wonderful feedback and letting other travelers know of your experience! We are glad to hear that you found our hotel and location favorable.

We know there are many hotels to choose from when coming to Dayton and sincerely appreciate you choosing our hotel.

Again, thank you for your review mgomez2468! We appreciate your business and hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back again sometime soon. :)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

first I will start saying that it was my 8 year anniversary... when I checked in I thought front desk was a little rude and could have been more helpful.. now as me speaking as a suite keeper I found hair all in the bathroom.. the hot tub was broke ..but breakfast was great. the manager in breakfast that seated us was really nice. he was about the only 1 that I thought was very nice.. another than the problems I had... I can say they got the best beds to sleep in....

• Stayed October 2012
HGIBeavercreek, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dayton Beavercreek, responded to this review, October 15, 2012
Dear brittndave04,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! It is only through comments from our guests that we can continue to grow and improve our service standards and satisfaction levels.

I am surprised to read about the problems you experienced during your stay. This is not the level of service we strive to provide for our guests. I am very sorry if we did not meet your expectations. I would love to have the chance to hear more about your stay here so I can properly address each department and correct any problematic areas or equipment on property. Please contact the hotel if it is not an inconvenience to you.

Thank you again for taking the time to review our hotel. We do hope that you will give our hotel another opportunity to welcome you back and demonstrate what a enjoyable stay you can have at our property.
Adelaide, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

I stayed here for eleven nights in September during a business trip. The room was large and very comfortable. The Reception staff were very helpful and housekeeping kept the room spotless. Despite the proximity to the freeway, there was no noticeable traffic noise. Plenty of shopping opportunities at Fairfield Commons just across the road and a 24 hour WalMart is almost next door. There are enough restaurants and fast food outlets nearby that I didn't have to eat at the same place twice. I would be very happy to stay there again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
HGIBeavercreek, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dayton Beavercreek, responded to this review, October 18, 2012
Dear Robert H,

Thank you for leaving the wonderful feedback and letting other travelers know of your experience! We are glad to hear that you found our hotel, staff, and location favorable.

We know there are many hotels to choose from when coming to the Dayton area and sincerely appreciate you choosing our hotel.

Trieste, Italy
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

Only for three days but I enjoyed my stay. Very well connected to freeway and close to mall and restaurants. My third time at this hotel and always very satisfied. Staff was very helpful any time. Next year I'll be there again.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
HGIBeavercreek, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dayton Beavercreek, responded to this review, September 26, 2012
Dear Claudio V,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are glad to hear you had an enjoyable stay! Thank you for choosing our hotel each time you are in the Dayton area. We sincerely appreciate your loyalty!

Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you back!
Raleigh, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

Perfect location and lovely property. We only stayed one night but so convenient and easy that we've picked it again for next year.

Wonderful room, spacious and quiet. A plus for weary travelers.

The fun part continued upon our departure the next morning, the Corvette convention members were staying here. SO many vintage Corvettes that it made us happy to start our day in a Buick.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Dear Poesjenel,

Thank you so much for review! I am glad to hear you enjoyed your room and were able to relax. The Corvette's were a quite sight! I am glad you were able to get a look at all the different Corvettes.

Thank you again for your wonderful review and we hope to welcome you back next time your travels bring you to the Dayton area!

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Dayton Beavercreek? Share your experiences!