“Outstanding Italian Food” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 57 restaurants in Beachwood
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Somers, Connecticut
“Outstanding Italian Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

The Quality of the Italian Food at this restaurant is really of the best I have had at a restaurant. The quantity is amazing served family stile you will always take some home.

Visited October 2013

78% Recommend
cleveland, ohio
“Waitng, waiting and more waiting”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

We used the $25 gift card they gave us last year since our food took so long to arrive. Same thing happened this year, we are done with this restaurant. It took 25 minutes to get a glass of wine and the restaurant was not very busy as it was during the week. Long wait for the food too. This was a birthday celebration but turned into aggravation with the continued lag in the food being served. The menu has also changed, you get less.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Ohio
“Very tasty and romantic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

Our 3rd time at Maggiano's but our first time at this restaurant and it never fails. Service and food were excellent. Prices are decent. Now that we found this place so much closer to home, we will be back!!

Mansfield, Ohio
“Excellent dining experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I had a fantastic dining experience at this restraunt. The atmosphere was romantic and the service was very attentive. The food was magnificent. We've had the opportunity to go to the Atlanta location several times when we lived down south and this one is right in line with the great service and food maggiano's is known for.

Macedonia, Ohio
“I had a taste for Italian”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

I had a taste for Italian and a coupon and a gift card so I decided to take a break and sit down to a very good meal and have another to take home for another time. So I ordered the lasagna and it was so what I wanted. I did a very bad thing and also had the ZUCCOTTO cake which is multiple chocolate layers with chocolate moose in between. I could not finish my meal or the cake so I took home the unfinished food and will have my meal again and again before it is all gone. Tacara was my server and she was fine and I even bumped into an assistant manager Adam Roskoph who made sure everything was just right with my dining experience. This restaurant is a " must do" when in the Greater Cleveland area. It is in the Beachwood Mall with a convenient separate big exterior entrance with lots of parking. Maggiano's has all the wines and charm of an authentic Italian eatery. It is perfect for the most intimate gathering or a family get together . I will make Maggiano's Little Italy a regular stop on my list of great dinning spots in Cleveland.