“good rest” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Family Fare
cleveland
“good rest”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

great food! great Italian dressing. love owner joe! pizza fantastic. good location. good service. great value.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

46% Recommend
South Euclid, Ohio
“Great food, can't beat the price!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

My family and I have eaten here for dinner many times, as well as my coworkers for lunch. We have never received a bad meal here. The pizza, spaghetti, and subs are among my favorite! The salads are always tasty and fresh as well. I have recommended this restaurant to family and friends on several occasions and they have also enjoyed a great meal. Definitely one of the best Italian restaurants in town!

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Cleveland, Ohio
“Good inexpensive Italian restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

I have eaten here many times and have never had a bad meal. The restaurant is not fancy but it is clean and the service is friendly. The pizza is among the best in town and the salads are always fresh.
It's a good place for a quick dinner.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
SOUTH JORDAN
“Pizza Night”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

The pizza was advertised as the best in town...I don't think so!
It was fair.
Service was poor and at best slow.
We also ordered a calzone that was to come at the same time as the pizza but did not show up till after pizza was gone. When it did the mushrooms were not cooked as well as the cheese not fully melted. Will not eat there again.

Visited July 2013
South Euclid, Ohio, United States
“Really bad”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

Went on a Sunday night for a family dinner with my parents, sister, brother-in-law. Was hoping to make sure my parents ate a yummy, home style meal.( We came by default as our original choice was closed but they wanted Italian food so I hoped for the best.) The food was disgusting.It was the worst restaurant food I have had in years. The sauce on the spaghetti was watery and tasteless. The meatballs were inedible. The place was filthy, especially the kitchen and the rest room. The dining room was dark and dingy The service was slow. At least the pizza was average. Never again!! I think that the board of health should do an inspection and close this place down!

• Visited April 2013