I recently stayed at the Extended Stay America in Beachwood, Ohio at the North location. I knew it wouldn't be the Taj Mahal, but damn... I pulled up and there was trash around the entire building. Don't they clean up outside!
I went in and all I heard was a barking dog. The longer I stood here, the worse it smelled. After I checked in and walked around, it smelled of hot garbage! So there was trash outside, a barking dog and the inside smelled like a trash compactor.
The straw that broke the camel’s back was when I was packing to leave. All I heard was yelling in the lobby. There as a guest or guests and desk clerk were going at it. Yelling and screaming and then I heard one of the clerks say "You need to leave and take your Hoe with you!" Talk about embarrassing. I was embarrassed even staying at this hotel. Since when can the clerks call guests names?
Where was the manager, was she even the manager? All I know is if I called a customer a "hoe" at my job - no matter who was right or wrong - I would have been fired. I will never stay at that hotel again and do not recommend it. I'll spend more money to have a better stay. And if I see trash on the outside - then there must be trash working on the inside.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Beachwood - Orange Place - North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Studio Suites Cleveland/Beachwood Hotel Beachwood
- Homestead Beachwood
- Homestead Suites Beachwood
- Homestead Studio Suites Beachwood
- Beachwood Homestead Suites
- Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Beachwood - Orange Place - North Ohio