Stayed here for 3 weeks straight to avoid flying during holidays and eating out all the time. In fairness, this IS an inexpensive hotel for area. If you want Marriott or Hilton service and amenities, then stay there. Geez.
Hotel staff consistently pleasant. Extra ‘maid service’ available by signing up and paying $10. Otherwise, once a week. Each week she took the used bars of soap and did not replace them. Coffee was never replenished. I completely stripped the bed to ensure replacement. I got sheets, but no blanket. She just took the bedspread off the floor and threw it on top of new sheets. Yes, I left tips. Had to move chair (with broken footstool) to squeeze clothes in closet. Year’s worth of dust and food under it. Didn’t dare look under bed. Bar stool and closet mirror broken upon arrival. Called twice. Still there. ‘Grab’n’Go Breakfast’ just like the photo – coffee and granola bars. Room small – standard hotel room with appliances and sink jammed in. Plenty of hot water, but thin towels. Someone enjoyed cooking rotten fish, but the curry from another room overpowered that odor. Noise from floor above bad. Complained. Got worse. Someone enjoyed walking hallways blaring rap music. Someone else seemed to think that whistling and singing at 1 AM was cool. I saw a couple of hookers and, from the late night traffic at times, it seems like maybe the cops should have a look now and then. The snow removal guys seemed to visit less often than the bunko squad – and it snowed often.
Oh, I asked about a rewards program when I made my reservation I was told, "There is none.". When I arrived, there was a sign on the front desk talking about some kind of rewards. I was told, “You had to sign up for that when you made your reservation.” “Can I do it now?” “No, it’s too late.”
It was a survivable cultural experience for one guy hunkering down, but, as a frequent traveler, I would not stay here again. Any guy who is too cheap to buy his woman a room at a nicer hotel in the area doesn’t deserve her.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Extended Stay, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Odigeo, Otel and Venere so you can book your Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Beachwood - Orange Place - North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Studio Suites Cleveland/Beachwood Hotel Beachwood
- Homestead Beachwood
- Homestead Suites Beachwood
- Homestead Studio Suites Beachwood
- Beachwood Homestead Suites
- Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Beachwood - Orange Place - North Ohio