In early August, I stayed here for a week while recuperating from surgery. This place is a really good value. First, it was about $100 less expensive (nightly) than the fancier places on E Park Dr. The trade off is that there are fewer amenities; there's no pool, there's no work out room, but you get a free pass to a nearby fitness facility for each day of your stay. I like the location; you're within walking distance to CVS, a couple of fast-food places, two rental car sites, and Whole Foods. My suite was extremely clean. I had a full-size fridge and two-burner stovetop along with silverware, cups, plates, and cooking pots. A huge plus is that I was able to open the windows for fresh air. The only negatives I found were that the hallway carpets seemed kind of shabby, and the hotel front desk isn't physically manned around the clock. Someone else already pointed out that there are no shampoo bottles; you do get two bars of soap, though. I was able to check in early without any problems. The staff was very friendly, and the housekeeping staff greeted me when I passed them in the hallways. I think that this is hotel is a great value.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Extended Stay, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Beachwood - Orange Place - North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Studio Suites Cleveland/Beachwood Hotel Beachwood
- Homestead Beachwood
- Homestead Suites Beachwood
- Homestead Studio Suites Beachwood
- Beachwood Homestead Suites
- Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Beachwood - Orange Place - North Ohio