“Cleveland Clinic Great choice” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #11 of 13 Hotels in Beachwood
Parksley, Virginia, United States
“Cleveland Clinic Great choice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2012

My wife and I had to stay for an extended period of time (2 1/2 weeks) due to her surgery. We were looking for a reasonable rate efficiency and we found it. It met our needs very well. The kitchen is small but effective for breakfast and quick meals. Room was clean and comfortable. I had a concern about housekeeping but was immediately taken care of. Good choice and they have a Cleveland Clinic rate.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Beachwood, responded to this review, June 5, 2012
Donald,

It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Cleveland - Beachwood. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. As you know, our unique suites are designed with you in mind. Offering amenities like a full refrigerator, stovetop, free in-room wifi access, personalized voicemail, and on-premise laundry in exceptionally priced rooms has led us to be the premier extended stay option in the industry. And with guests like you, we will continue to thrive.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Batavia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2012

Great location and a great value. I was in the area for a 4 day training and it was great to have the small kitchen available. Practical, safe and within 4 miles to almost anything I needed.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Beachwood, responded to this review, May 21, 2012
Dear Jacky,

Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Cleveland - Beachwood. Whenever I read comments like yours, it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America.
beachwood
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2012

I decide to try this hotel after staying across the street so glad I did-staff is just so nice and welcoming. Good location not fancy good value comfortable.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Beachwood, responded to this review, May 3, 2012
Dear ctmc9211,

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment on your stay with us. At Extended Stay America - Cleveland, Beachwood, we strive for total guest satisfaction, so we are always delighted to learn that we have accomplished just that. Please let us know if we can assist you in any way with your future travels to the Cleveland area or any of our other locations throughout the United States.
Bel Air, MD
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2012

I relocated to Maryland in October of 2006. I make several trips a year to Cleveland to visit my mother that lives in Bedford Hts, Ohio. I always stay at the Extended Stay Cleveland - Beachwood because of its safe convenient location and outstanding commitment in customer service. Management and staff are always willing to accommodate me with remarkable kindness and hospitality. The comfortable and functional rooms are always clean and neat. I also appreciate the convenience of having the free wireless internet in my room. The hallways and common areas are always neat and clean. My favorite restaurants, stores, and doctors office are all located within walking distance of the Extended Stay Cleveland - Beachwood. The grounds of the Extended Stay Cleveland - Beachwood are always well manicured (free from paper and debris). Even in the winter the parking lot is always plowed and the hotel entrances are shoveled.

I commend the entire management and staff team at the Extended Stay Cleveland - Beachwood for always creating a memorable and exceptional experience for me.

R. C. Hill

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Beachwood, responded to this review, April 30, 2012
Dear Mr. Hill,

I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Cleveland - Beachwood. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a "home away from home" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

Michigan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2012

I chose this hotel based on trip advisor traveler reviews. I just needed a clean, safe place to stay one night while I attended a funeral. The hotel wasn't that easy to find as there were no signs indicating where to turn off of the main road, Chagrin Blvd., and the Orange Place sign was very difficult to see in the dark. There was no covered area close to the door to park for unloading your luggage. You had to haul your luggage across the parking lot. There were luggage carts, but not practical in the dark, with snow in the parking lot. The lobby screamed "low budget;" the most barren and unwelcoming lobby I have ever seen. The clerk would not give me any receipt of any kind for my payment, stating that I would be sent a receipt from Expedia. I've never not been given a receipt at a hotel. She warned me that the hotel desk would close at 11:00. I don't know what travelers arriving after 11:00 are supposed to do.

It snowed about four or five inches overnight, and the plow truck was clearing the parking lot at 8:00 AM when I was leaving. I was glad I didn't have to leave early in the morning.

The heater in the room made a lot of clicking noises. There were no amenities in the bathroom except soap, not even a plastic shower cap. However, the clerk did say when I checked in that I could come down and ask for something I needed. Not exactly convenient. So, I advise planning ahead if you need a hotel-supplied toiletry. In the morning, I found the coffee pot was very grungy, and an old coffee filter bag was still in the brew basket. It was annoying to have to scrub, rinse, and dry the coffee maker before I could make coffee. Of course, there was no dish detergent. The iron leaked all over the ironing board and the dress I was ironing. I didn't see the small print on the iron stating that it turned off after 15 minutes until it turned off while I was using it. You have to push the red button on it to get another 15 minutes.

On the plus side, the kitchenette looked clean, though I did not use either the stove or the refrigerator. The mattress was firm and comfortable enough, though a bit squeaky. The room was a comfortable size, and it and the bedding appeared clean. I did not hear much noise from the other guests or the elevator, just the sound of footsteps from the floor above. Relative quiet is always good. I got a decent night's sleep. Apparently, I was too tired to be kept awake by the clicking sound from the heater.

Room Tip: Third floor might be a good choice for people who are bothered by the sound of footsteps from the fl...
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled solo
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Beachwood, responded to this review, February 21, 2012
Dear MarlMarie:

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Extended Stay America Cleveland, Beachwood. Given our company's commitment to superior guest satisfaction, I was disheartened to read that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory. Please understand how truly sorry I am.

We have strict quality control standards that are meant to prevent situations like yours from occurring. All rooms are regularly cleaned and disinfected upon a guest's checkout as well as during applicable periods of the stay, then inspected by a manager who determines if it meets our quality standards. Obviously, your experience indicates that our system broke down. In response, I have met with hotel management and staff to find out why and to determine a system for preventing a repeat occurrence.

Spotsylvania, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2011

Room very clean and there was everything we needed to seem like we were at home. Hotel staff very nice, friendly and helpful. Great, safe location, super close to freeway and easy access. Very reasonable price for everything they offer. Loved this hotel, and will definitely stay here again. Highly recommend.

Room Tip: We had a room on the first floor facing away from the freeway. Very quiet, and felt very safe.
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
disneydream2
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2011 via mobile

Enjoyed the stay here and coming back next week! Room was clean, staff was excellent!! Even the maid returned our bank card she found!! Have nothing negative to say.

• Stayed August 2011

Been to Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Beachwood? Share your experiences!