“Great Hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of DoubleTree Cleveland East/Beachwood

You added DoubleTree Cleveland East/Beachwood to your Saves list
DoubleTree Cleveland East/Beachwood
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3663 Park East Drive, Beachwood, OH 44122 (Formerly Hilton Cleveland East/Beachwood)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Celebrate with Us!
Ranked #9 of 13 Hotels in Beachwood
United States
“Great Hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

I only stayed one day on a business trip, but the service was great and the beds are immaculate. I had the best sleep I've had in a long time. I also ordered room service for breakfast. They were very quick! The restaurant closed late(11p.m) which I was very impressed to see considering I didn't check in until after 10 p.m... After traveling by car for so many miles, I was hungry. :*) Great hotel. I would recommend. Happy Travels

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Atlanta, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Overall ok stay. Staff was nice. Restaurant was good. Rooms very loud and dated. Good area for going out to eat and shop an easy access to highway. Just wasn't that pleased with the room itself. Needed painting/wallpapering refreshing and a new heating system

clevland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The stay was great! However there were a few issues, one being with the bed. Once I sat down on the bed it slipped off of the frame and slammed on the floor, then again the next day. Other than that there really were not any issues.

Wake Forest, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Everything was wonderful. The upgrades they have made are fantastic! My only comment would be that I miss the bar food that used to be served rather than the up-scale menu that is now in place. The room was clean, the staff was friendly and helpful, and the location is perfect for business. There are also several shopping areas nearby that offer a great selection of restaurants and shops.

herndon, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We landed after only getting 3 hrs sleep; driving one hour to get to airport; arriving and having to wait for our rental car, all to get to the hotel at noon. DeBorah at the front desk as well as Kameela were soooooo awesome in accommodating our schedule, they were able to secure a king bed and handed us our warm cookies. We slept, awoke in time to watch my daughters Winter concert. Awesome

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thomas M, General Manager at DoubleTree Cleveland East/Beachwood, responded to this review, 6 days ago
Dear William M.,

Thank you for your kind words about your recent stat at the DoubleTree Beachwood Hotel. I have taken your review and shared it with the entire hotel team. Both associates that you mentioned are great team members and enjoy the compliments. As a leader at the hotel, I constantly strive to give both positive and constructive feedback, thank you for your help in this regard.

If I can be of any assistance in the future please contact me directly at the hotel.

Atlanta, GA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We had 5 rooms for one night for a client visit. The heater in the room was so loud we couldn't sleep. 3 others in our group had the same issue.
We ordered breakfast at 8:58 AM with our party having to leave at 9:30. At 9:16 we checked with the host and he went to try to find our server. She came around at 9:20 and said our food would be right out. It came out at 9:26 we had no time to eat.
The ground floor rooms we had were noisy. We heard every noise in the hotel. I will stay at the Marriott next time

Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
Thomas M, General Manager at DoubleTree Cleveland East/Beachwood, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear rbtvwestfall,

On behalf of the entire team at the DoubleTree Beachwood hotel I would like to apologize for the issues that you encountered during your recent stay. During our recent renovation we have taken particular notice of both the quality and the noise of our in-room HVAC systems. I have taken your review and shared it with our Director of Engineering and we will be reevaluating the performance of all the units on the 1st floor to ensure 100% guest satisfaction. Your comments regarding the pace of service in the restaurant have also been noted, and our being reviewed with the entire breakfast team. We look to ensure that our breakfast staff makes the start of each guest’s day enjoyable.

Both positive and constructive feedback our key to continuing to improve our product and guest service performance. I thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Please let me once again apologize for the issues and ask that if I can be of any further assistance please feel free to contact me at the hotel.

Marietta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Typical good Hilton hotel. Fitness center had up to date equipment. Breakfast buffet had great variety. Snowed overnight and hotel staff cleaned off my car and plowed parking lot. Front desk were very friendly and helpful. Would stay here again.

Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, the entire team and I appreciate your feedback. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to serving you in the future.

Respectfully,

Thomas M. McKenney

Been to DoubleTree Cleveland East/Beachwood? Share your experiences!