Staff was mostly friendly/courteous. Checked in very late one night and it took them a while to get us checked in but they were very nice/apologetic about it. Breakfast servers were super friendly, nice way to start the day. There seemed to be a bit of trouble keeping the food out on the buffet warm though. Had cold sausage twice out of three trips down.
The rooms were in good not great condition. I would say they were at or slightly below most DoubleTrees I've stayed at. The way the rooms are laid out can be confusing if you've never stayed there before but once you find an entrance that is close to your room it makes parking/getting to your car a breeze. I would definitely stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Cleveland East/Beachwood Hotel
- Hilton Cleveland East/Beachwood Hotel Beachwood
- Hilton Cleveland East Beachwood
- Hilton Cleveland East
- Hilton Beachwood
- Beachwood Hilton
- DoubleTree Cleveland East/Beachwood Ohio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come enjoy Cleveland, Ohio and the Hilton Cleveland East Beachwood Hotel in Beachwood, Ohio. With 404 recently renovated rooms, large event facilities, and indoor and outdoor pools, we are a perfect choice for all! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your DoubleTree Cleveland East/Beachwood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.