1. Room was so small and congested.
2. With 3 months infant we traveled, the requested crib for the baby was so bad that we did not want to make our baby sleep in it.
3. We found bugs on our bed and took picture of it. Informed the front desk but no good response received. We vacated the room early morning after noticing bug and had to stay at Residence Inn opposite to this Double tree.
4. The A/c was making huge noise and was disturbing our sleep.
5. one important thing, the coffeemaker was so dirty that I could not use even that.
6. This hotel is definitely not worthy for staying with small babies and not worth for the money they charge per night.
7. If you are still planning to stay, best to bring your own coffeemaker and complimentary toiletry items were so cheap. I think I made mistake to try it.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Cleveland East/Beachwood Hotel
- Hilton Cleveland East/Beachwood Hotel Beachwood
- Hilton Cleveland East Beachwood
- Hilton Cleveland East
- Hilton Beachwood
- Beachwood Hilton
- DoubleTree Cleveland East/Beachwood Ohio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come enjoy Cleveland, Ohio and the Hilton Cleveland East Beachwood Hotel in Beachwood, Ohio. With 404 recently renovated rooms, large event facilities, and indoor and outdoor pools, we are a perfect choice for all! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your DoubleTree Cleveland East/Beachwood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.