The Homewood Suites Cleveland-Beachwood is still our family's favorite hotel in the area. It is in a convenient location - just off I-271 at Chagrin Boulevard. Upon entering the front door, the front desk is conveniently located to the right [the Suite Shop - sundries - is to the left]. It is here that you will meet the awesome front desk folks [Linda H, Linda S, Rich, Matt, and others who's names I am drawing a blank on at the moment] as well as Alicia, the GM.
Once again, we had an great room - this time we elected to have a studio. It felt very roomy. It was exceptionally clean, well-supplied [sufficient towels and kitchen supplies], and had comfortable furniture - the best bed in any hotel I've ever been in. The bathroom is well planned. The shower and toilet are in a room and the sink/vanity our out of that room. This allows someone to shower [great water pressure, BTW] and someone else to prep at the sink and adds to the open, spacious feel of the room.
Housekeeping is very accommodating and makes sure you have what you need. We were fortunate to have Janiece take care of us for most of our stay, and she [like all at the hotel] really made us feel welcome and at home.
The fitness room and pool/spa were well kept up. The business center has 2 desktop computers, a printer, and any supplies you need. The internet connection in the rooms is good, but sometimes you need to use a desktop - they are well-maintained - quick connections are most appreciated.
The daily breakfast and 4 evening dinners are delicious. They have 2 waffle makers that are fun to use and I found mini chocolate chips so I made chocolate chip waffles [my new favorite yum]. There is a 24/7 complimentary coffee/tea station. I appreciate that they have decaf coffee available - this is nice for those of us who like coffee but not caffeine [especially at night].
The hotel is pet-friendly, and the Homewood Suites Cleveland-Beachwood knows how to make furry family welcome. Max [our Chihuahua/service dog] was treated like a celebrity. He was introduced to new people and probably got more than his share of treats when he sat nicely at the door between the Suite Shop and front desk. 'Not sure who taught who that one...
Before we left, we were already planning our next stay at the Homewood Suites Cleveland-Beachwood. It's like home when we visit the area and we are always glad to see the "family" there.
Enjoy your stay!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Beachwood, Ohio hotel, just outside of Cleveland, is a recent all-suite addition to the Hilton family of hotels. Whether visiting the Cleveland / Beachwood area for an extended stay or for just a few nights, our hotel is a great base to discover local attractions, from fun-packed family days to sporting and cultural venues. Every morning guests wake to our complimentary Suite Start hot breakfast. In the evenings Mon-Thurs, guest can also relax and enjoy our Welcome Home Reception, featuring a light meal and drinks. The Homewood Suites is located only 20 minutes from downtown Cleveland and 30 minutes from Hopkins International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, Despegar.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Homewood Suites Cleveland-Beachwood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites Cleveland-Beachwood Hotel Beachwood
- Homewood Suites Beachwood
- Homewood Suites Cleveland-Beachwood Ohio