“Fargo Water-- Just like Home” 5 of 5 stars

You added The Watford Hotel to your Saves list
The Watford Hotel
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   810 3rd Ave. SW, Watford City, ND 58854   |
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Watford City
“Fargo Water-- Just like Home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

I have stayed here off and on since the hotel has been open, its like my second home. rooms are super nice and the staff treats you like family. Both Michelle, and Amanda make the hotel experience even more comfortable by going out of their to help any way they can. They are also very friendly and funny, I wouldn't stay any where else..

Room Tip: all the rooms here are excellent, not a bad one in the place
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Families
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Minnesota, US
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

I have stayed here multiple times and it has always been a great experience. The price may seem high, but is in line with all the other hotels in the oil patch, and a much better experience than most.
The reservations process over the phone is always quick and easy, along with the check in once you arrive. The staff is always friendly and housekeeping does a great job in keeping the rooms and common areas clean.
The beds are comfy, and rooms and bathrooms are spacious. The breakfast layout is nice. Warm food options along with cereal, breads, fruits and refrigerated items. A little more variation in the warm food items might be nice for longer stays but other than that no complaints.
The hotel also has a small bar in the lobby which is nice to go to after a long day of work to grab a few drinks and relax.
My only real complaint is the lack of light in the rooms. My job requires lots of late night paperwork and emails and the lighting in the rooms can make it a bit difficult.

Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

i recently stayed at the watford hotel due to my work. i was very impressed with the service. when i first walked in the hotel a lady named Elsy helped me with everything, she also told that if i needed anything she and all the staff were there to make my stay more confortable. i was also impressed with my room. it was very clean. i have no complains about this hotel. i would like to thank all the staff and specially thank to Elsy. shes an amazing person and does an outstanding job.

• Stayed April 2014
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

This hotel is very nice, I stay here every other weekend for work. My only complaint is that the water pressure in the rooms is low and the internet is spotty at best. Other than that, very clean and helpful nice staff

Room Tip: the suites are "SWEET!"
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Indian Trail, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

I recently stayed at The Watford Hotel during a business trip. The hotel and the staff greatly passed my expectations! The rooms were very nice, well kept, and affordable. I felt very comfortable while staying here.The staff was outstanding. Special thanks to Laura at the front desk! She was very helpful. She answered any questions that I had and made sure that my stay was a pleasant one! I will definitely stay here again during my next visit after the service I received. I highly recommend staying here if you are in the area!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
TheWatford, General Manager at The Watford Hotel, responded to this review, April 19, 2014
Thank you Dan for taking the time to send us your feedback through TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay. It is gratifying that the work of our employees at The Watford is reflected in your good comments. I will make sure to share your review with our team!
Saint Cloud, Minnesota
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

I made a reservation but could not keep it due to a blizzard. I called that night, and again the next morning. I rebooked the room for 3/31, but was told when I arrived that I would still be charged both nights. I understand this is an oil boom area and they can basically do what they want, but that's just not right. What's more, no compassion by the manager, just a cold stare. I recommend the Comfort Inn across the street.

Stayed March 2014
Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

A business partner and I stayed at the Watford Hotel. Behind the desk, Michelle took great care of us, and behind the bar Jen did the same. We highly recommend this hotel and we will be back soon.
Thanks for the great service Watford Hotel!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Been to The Watford Hotel? Share your experiences!