“A Secluded Wonder” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Isla de Gigantes (Gigantes Islands)

Isla de Gigantes (Gigantes Islands)
Carles, Philippines
51 attraction reviews
“A Secluded Wonder”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

The things we did in Isla de Gigantes were:

1. Island Hopping: We visited Tangke, a hidden lagoon in the Isla de Gigates Sur. The best time to visit is when its high tide, but not to high. We headed to Cabugao Gamay, a postcard perfect island, Bantigue Island Sandbar, then Antonia beach.

2. Lighthouse viewdeck - this is perfect while waiting for the sunrise.

3. Spelunking - the lakes are highly vandalized and the stalagmites are dried but still worth a visit. Trekking to the cave's entrance is also a lot interesting.

Visited July 2013

manila
12 attraction reviews
“Another Paradise to discover”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

As soon as I see the picture online of Isla de gigantes, I knew right there and then, I WANTED TO GO TO THIS ISLAND.
It was supposedly a group tour but I ended up going to Iloilo alone and met up with my friend who lives in Iloilo.
I must say, this trip is really worth it!
Despite the distance of the island, everything else will just leave you in awe!
Electricity in the island starts from 5pm up to 11pm only but the Gigantes Hideaway Resort have their own generator so the guests can still enjoy using electricity overnight.
The whole experience is just something I would want to do again.

Please refer to my blog for the sample itinerary that might help your future travel

I just hope, Isla de gigantes will always be maintained by the residents there.
The simplicity of their lives and their hospitality makes me want to go back there the soonest.

Visited August 2013
“Best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013 via mobile

Not just for sight seeing its an action pack experience!:) best place untouched virgin islands. So unreall!! Cause its so beautiful and the people are so kind and hospitable :) more than a perfect get away

Visited October 2013
“Hidden paradise!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013 via mobile

I was so amazed with all the picturesque views. It was a great experience. The boat ride from Carles Iloilo to Gigantes Island is quite long but as soon as u see this mystical paradise u'll forget about the long boat ride....u'll b mesmerized by it's beauty.

Visited May 2013
Manila, Philippines
“Road less travelled: Isla de Gigantes,PH”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

Islas de Gigantes is very breathe taking! I can't explain how I felt when we went to this hidden paradise. I was very amazed on everything that I saw. Islas de Gigantes is composed of five astonishing islands and all of them are stunning! Very pine white sand, crystal blue sea, and a very peaceful travel destination. So if you are looking for a calm place for your vacation, Islas de gigantes is the key!

* if you want to learn more specific details of Islas de Gigantes, search on google. :)

Visited June 2013