I tried to book room in some of the hotel/motels in the centre of Hahndorf but they were all booked out but they were very expensive anyway as the Christmas markets were on. I was lucky to get a room at the Hahndorf Resort which I was happy with. It was only for 1 night but I found it to be clean and there were no problems with it at all and it was very quiet there. We were in a room with a spa but didn't have the time to use the spa. There is only one minor comment that I could make and that was some mould in the shower/spa tiling and especially the soap dish holder - I know this can happen but it's also easy enough to fix, this is the only negative comment I have for the short stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With beautiful views of the Hahndorf valley the Hahndorf Resort has some of the most stunning views in the area. Under new ownership the Hahndorf Resort is under going a major refurbishment. 25 minutes from town, escape to the country and stop to smell the roses. whether for a romantic get away or a family holiday, the Resort caters to all. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Hahndorf Resort & Convention Centre Hotel Hahndorf
- Hahndorf Resort And Convention Centre
- Hahndorf Hotel Convention Centre
- Hahndorf Resort Tourist Park South Australia