“Best Thai we've had....” 5 of 5 stars

07 4681 0155
Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 27 restaurants in Stanthorpe
West Brisbane
“Best Thai we've had....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2011

We had Yim Thai a few weeks ago when we visited Santhorpe and it was so yummy!!! I had the Lemon Chicken and my husband had a curry and my mouth waters when I think about it still. It was very fresh and tasty.

Visited October 2011

82% Recommend
Brisbane
“Surprisingly good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2011

I was surprised by the food - it was much better than I expected - fresh and flavorsome. Service was quick and efficient too - you could do much worse in Stanthorpe and given the number of people there on the Thursday night we visited I guess it's popular with the locals too.

• Visited August 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Stanthorpe
“Mouth watering, freshly prepared authentic Thai - couldn't ask for more.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2010

I have to be a fan of the Yim Thai restaurant because, as a local, I would eat there at least once a week. I find the food to be of exceptional quality. In addition to this the staff are always friendly and service is prompt. You can BYO your favourite drop and now they have an ice cream bar, if you can manage to fit any more treats in after the sumptuous meals! The decor probably lets it down a little, but what it lacks in ambience it certainly makes up for in food quality! Well done to Nat and the team at the Yim Thai restaurant!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere