“Modern, spacious and Luxurious Beach-view!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Sebel Maroochydore

You added The Sebel Maroochydore to your Saves list
The Sebel Maroochydore
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   20 Aerodrome Road, Maroochydore, Queensland 4556, Australia   |
Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Maroochydore
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Campbelltown, Australia
“Modern, spacious and Luxurious Beach-view!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2011

My husband and I needed somewhere to stay the night before my cousins wedding and this was the only place I could find that had vacancies (I didn't book until 3 days in advance!). We weren't sure what to expect but were thrilled when we got inside our two-bedroom appartment! It was so spacious, modern, tile floor, balcony included and an incredible view of the beach! It was also great to stumble upon a spa bath in the ensuite! We loved it! I'd love to go again some-day! A little expensive but worth it for a fun getaway!

20 minutes walk from Sunshine Plaza which is a GREAT shopping centre! Plenty of nice reasturants and the beach within easy walking distance. The beach is absolutely beautiful and there's plenty to do!

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2011

I was looking for accommodation on the Sunshine Coast and picked the Sebel, purely on location and because I got a great leisure rate through my work, plus it has free parking. Even the lady on reception was surprised by how cheap we had got it fo. We stayed in a 2 bed, 2 bathroom ocean view apartment and it was absolutely huge!! Everything was spotless and all brand new appliances in the kitchen. The two bedrooms were a good size, one with en suite and a spa bath, looking out to the ocean! There was also another separate bathroom. Both bedrooms had windows looking out across the beach. There was also a huge wrap around terrace with stunning views. It was just a shame that the weather was a bit wet whilst we were there, but if there had of been a sunset, the terrace would've been a fantastic place to view it from. Only stayed for one night, but definitely wish we could've have stayed longer. I can highly recommend the Thai restaurant across the road aswell. Very authentic and fantastic food! Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with family
Melbourne
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2011

This is a lovely place to stay. I would highly recommend for families. I had a very large two bedroom two bathroom apartment all to myself. Decor is modern. Apartments very clean. Apartments have a spa bath. Washing machine and dryer. Full kitchen. Dining table. Lounge area. Great views of the ocean. Excellent service. Pool is nice as is the hot tub on the roof. Please note that there are no restaurants or bars in the hotel. Plenty of places close by where you can eat, drink and relax in the beautiful sunshine.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
Brisbane, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2011

I had booked one of the penthouses here as i have stayed here befor in one of there other rooms & was very happy with it all . I booked the penthouse for myself & spouse as a special suprise for my spouse . Apon arival i was told the penthouse spars wernt working & hadnt been for some time . The staff there are & where very helpful & did there best to offer me other accodation in the hotel or a or a lower rate . This wasnt what upset me it was out of there hands as booking is done via Sydney , & i beleave this should be noted on the booking page of the internet . As usual the room was clean & view was graet but was let down by the furnishings as they seemed to be of second hand nature . On inspectino of the roof top spa i found the area to be quite a mess & a bit of a let down . For the money spent i would avise others to think twice about booking the penthouses , but Do agree that the other rooms are of good value for your $$$$ . I would advise ppl to inspect there room on arrival .

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
Adelaide
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2011

Just returned form a three night stay at these appartments, what can I say, just fantastic.
We had a corner appartment overlooking the pool & you could also see the beach. The appartment was fantastic, big, light & airy. We had a two bedroom appartment, we had a queen bed & an on-suite, which also had a huge spa bath, the other room had two single beds, there was alo a second toilet/shower room, which is ideal for the teenagers.
The appartment was very modern & had everything in it, a huge fridge, microwave, washing machine & tumble dryer.
The hotel had great security, you had to used your key card to use the lift also for the car park.
There was a fantastic swimming pool & spa & a lovely realxing area around the pool
I would definitely come here again & would recommend it to friends, 10/10 :-)

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with family
Brisbane
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2011

After finishing a business meeting early I was pleased to find out that I could check into my room early. The staff were all friendly, courteous and professional. My room, 1207, was a large 2 bedroom apartment with fantastic ocean views. The living area of the apartment was very spacious and there was a large balcony. The main bedroom was small but with such great views from the living area not really an issue. Lovely pool area with shaded sections. Downsides - a lot of the surrounding shops are vacant so it is a bit of a walk or short drive to find a decent restaurant. The place is starting to show wear and tear and needs some re-furbishing but I still think it is excellent value for money on the sunshine coast.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
Bendigo, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2011

We stayed here for only 3 nights but we could have stayed forever. Very spacious and clean. All facilities included. Didn't have to go very far to eat. There was fast food restaurants right underneath us. 2 minute drive to restaurants. Pool was beautiful for a dip when we got home from our days out. Walking distance to the beach.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to The Sebel Maroochydore? Share your experiences!