“Perfect!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Pomodoras on Obi

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Maleny
Pomodoras on Obi
You added Pomodoras on Obi to your Saves list
18 Lawyer Street, Maleny, Queensland 4552, Australia   |
Ranked #5 of 17 Specialty Lodging in Maleny
“Perfect!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

We stayed in cabin 1 for two nights, having a small child with us, the room was perfect. Very spacious with room for her to run around, beautiful comfortable bed and big bathroom, and the balcony was nice and secure so I didn't have to worry about her falling. We got complimentary macaroons, a fruit plate and breakfast, all of which were beautifully done and tasted amazing! Unfortunately we didn't get a chance to try the restaruant but had locals tell us it comes highly recommended. Defibately the best value for money out of any accommodation iv ever stayed at.

• Stayed April 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Brisbane, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

I organised a 3 night stay for my Mums birthday. It is not easy to find accommodation that sleeps 3 people, so I was delighted when I found Pomodora's as it is new, stylish and the cabins are roomy. From the moment we arrived, we were so warmly welcomed. The restaurant is outstanding, the accommodation is beautiful and the staff went above and beyond to ensure my Mum and her 2 sisters enjoyed their time. The setting is peaceful and in a great location. Jodie and the staff are brilliant which made their stay a truly memorable experience.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

A perfect getaway for couples wanting to spend some quality time together, beautiful surroundings and very friendly staff.
The only bad thing was a short 2 night stay, can not recommend enough this gorgeous place to lay your head.

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

We booked all of the cabins out for 2 nights for our wedding at the start of March. We have loved this place from the moment we first visited. The cabins are spacious with lovely views of obi obi creek and also has a lot of greenery around which makes you feel like you're a lot further away from town than you really are. There are generous breakfast provisions - I found the fresh fruit platter, organic juices, coffee plunger with provided Montville coffee grinds and the macarons particularly a nice touch. Very much enjoyed a coffee on the deck each morning, looking out at the beautiful scenery.

We've had many meals at the restaurant - mostly lunchs and dinners and are yet to have a bad meal - all top notch. As was the food served at our wedding.

We've had such great experiences at Pomodoras with Jod, Chris and the rest of their team, would highly recommend a stay here.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Brisbane, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014

We stayed at Pomodoras on Obi for 3 nights. The cabin was well equipped, the location serenely beautiful but still close to the township of Maleny, and we were given a fruit platter and macaroons on arrival. Meow ever, the "continental breakfasts" came all in one on the first day - bread in plastic bags, packets of highly processed cereal, ubiquitous sachets of butter/vegemite/jam, yoghurt and fruit juices. By the third day the bread could hardly be classified as "fresh". For the $220 we paid for the first 2 nights (reduced for the 3rd night - a Sunday) and given there is a restaurant onsite, we were expecting a slightly better quality breakfast. Needless to say, we availed ourselves of the excellent meals at downtown cafes. Having said that, our evening meal at the restaurant was very good!!!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Bowen, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

We booked a four night stay here in the 3rd week of february. Customer service was a joy from the start, anything we needed for myself, fiance and child were catered for and the politeness of staff was just magnificent. The rooms were a joy to stay in, plenty of room for our 10 month old to play in... and a great spa to relax in. We also saw turtles and a Mary river Lung fish from our deck...and many colourful birds...Only one little downer for me was the bed, I'm use to hard beds so the soft bed took a little bit for me to get use too, but other than that everything was perfect.
The restaurant meals were fantastic and A+ in my books, the food was devine and was everything anyone could ask for... it filled me up so much I didn't feel like breakfast the next day!!! which was a shame because of the continental breakfast that was supplied to us for each morning( fruit platter, cereal, milk, yoghurt, toast, spreads)....
We used Pomodoras as our staging base each day to go to underwater world, australia zoo and our friends wedding in Maleny, it was ideal distance to all these places and for it being in Maleny was only a short walk to the shops if we really needed anything (but wasn't anything really needed cause plenty of food was supplied).
I recommend Pomodoras to anyone, couple get away, family retreat or just for the individual who wants to be alone and relax. Pomodoras - it is a 4.9 out of 5 from us... we will definitely revisit in the years to come.
Craig, Ebonee and talia

cleanliness I gave 4 out of 5 cause I have a sensitive nose to dustmite, and other things... The rooms were clean but my nose could sense it in bed.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Brisbane
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014

My family stayed here the night before my wedding. We had a lovely stay and I'd highly recommend it. The rooms are spacious and clean, the bathroom is amazing with a large spa bath looking out into the scenery. Snacks and a very yummy continental breakfast is included. There is also a lovely deck at the back of the cabin looking out onto the scenery. Very gorgeous! The cabins can sleep upto 4 with the fold out bed. It's also located a short walk to the town centre. I'll be staying here again should I ever head up to Maleny again.

The restaurant is while pricey, very good. It has been rated one of the top restaurants and Maleny and I can definitely see why. Just amazing.

Do yourself a favour and stay here. :)

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Been to Pomodoras on Obi? Share your experiences!