We booked in May, 3 days stay in Bright point one through a website that advertised various apartments in this complex. 3 days before arrival, we were advised that apartment 2306 was not available due to construction work and was offered apt; 4305. After viewing 4305 we rejected the offer as it is half the width of the other apartments and both bathrooms are upstairs. I rang Rita Dickinson the On site General Manager of the complex and she came up with an alternative apartment 4305 that was beautiful, large and with a private balcony twice the size of the apartment offered. This complex has a rooftop pool and bbq area with amazing views. Ask for what views you want, as in facing back over Townsville or just Harbour and ocean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With the character of Magnetic Island reflected in its distinctive architecture, Grand Mercure Magnetic Island offers a secluded sanctuary, with oceanfront accommodation comprising of four buildings nestled around tropical landscaped gardens. Grand Mercure Magnetic Island offers a selection of deluxe one, two and three bedroom beach house style apartments designed to take advantage of uninterrupted views of the Coral Sea and enhance the natural space and lighting with sliding door panels, louvered walls and breezeways and private balconyies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo, ACCOR, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Grand Mercure Apartments Magnetic Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Accor Grand Mercure Apartments Hotel Magnetic Island
- Mantra One Bright Point Hotel