Had a great time at Peppers Blue on Blue over June long weekend. As I had sprained my ankle 2 days before it was great having the accommodation so close to the Ferry Terminal (Ferry Terminal staff were great offering the use of the wheelchair). Room wasn't ready so the lovely Tracey offered to hold our bags. Still wasn't ready when we returned from exploring the island in our mini moke and Tracey came to the rescue with a coffee in the Boardwalk Cafe and the staff were very friendly. Room on the ground floor (thank goodness) was excellent and looked over the marina. Dinner that night at the Boardwalk Restaurant and Cafe was superb - yes a little pricey however there was excellent service provided by Dan (thank you) and the food was just great! Overall we had a great experience and can't wait to stay at Peppers again and explore more of beautiful "Maggie"!!
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Blue On Blue Hotel
- Peppers Blue On Blue Hotel Magnetic Island
- Peppers Blue On Hotel
- Peppers Blue On Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only a 25 minute ferry ride from Townsville, with accommodation a leisurely stroll from the Magnetic Island ferry terminal. Accommodation includes contemporary designed guest rooms, including resort style suites and one, two and three-bedroom apartments. Embracing its waterfront location, the resort's sleekly decorated suites boast sun drenched balconies with some featuring private plunge pools. Wanting to relax, our vast outdoor lagoon pool is the perfect destination to chill out and sip on a cocktail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Tingo, Orbitz, Venere and Otel so you can book your Peppers Blue On Blue Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.