We stayed at Peppers Blue On Blue for a family wedding. We took our car over on the ferry, which was great to explore the island. We had a 2 bedroom apartment on the third floor that overlooked the huge pool. The rooms were massive, plenty of room for my husband and 2 grown children. The only problem with the third floor is that there's no lift, 50 steps later, with bags etc, but the view was worth it. We had breakfast included and it was well worth it, great food. The wedding reception was also held here and it was also a wonderful place to be married. We shall return and request a room with a plunge pool. at Blue on Blue is the best place for a relaxing holiday.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Blue On Blue Hotel
- Peppers Blue On Blue Hotel Magnetic Island
- Peppers Blue On Hotel
- Peppers Blue On Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only a 25 minute ferry ride from Townsville, with accommodation a leisurely stroll from the Magnetic Island ferry terminal. Accommodation includes contemporary designed guest rooms, including resort style suites and one, two and three-bedroom apartments. Embracing its waterfront location, the resort's sleekly decorated suites boast sun drenched balconies with some featuring private plunge pools. Wanting to relax, our vast outdoor lagoon pool is the perfect destination to chill out and sip on a cocktail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Peppers Blue On Blue Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.