The reception when you arrive (about 10 steps from the ferry) was very proficient. The room was not yet available (we were about an hour early). Later we were surprised it wasnt yet available as there were certainly not many people staying there. Delightful room (even though it overlooked the car park for the ferry), there was still a good view to be had too. Quite noisy though if you kept the doors open to let in the breeze.
Comfortable bed, excellent shower and breakfast (included in the tariff) is a good standard. The floors however in the bathroom were badly stained and the carpet in our room had some issues that required actual repair. Excellent pool. Close to a very good gelati bar and supermarket. Easy to get the bus to all the other island places. Peppers are usually good quality accommodations and it was sad to see apartments already in a receivership sale.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Blue On Blue Hotel
- Peppers Blue On Blue Hotel Magnetic Island
- Peppers Blue On Hotel
- Peppers Blue On Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only a 25 minute ferry ride from Townsville, with accommodation a leisurely stroll from the Magnetic Island ferry terminal. Accommodation includes contemporary designed guest rooms, including resort style suites and one, two and three-bedroom apartments. Embracing its waterfront location, the resort's sleekly decorated suites boast sun drenched balconies with some featuring private plunge pools. Wanting to relax, our vast outdoor lagoon pool is the perfect destination to chill out and sip on a cocktail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Peppers Blue On Blue Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.