Only metres from the ferry terminal, Peppers Blue on Blue is situated right on the marina in close proximity to parking and shops. Our room was large and more than adequate and lived up to its 4.5 star rating. The restaurant and bar offered a varied menu/wine selection and all the meals and drinks were delicious although a bit pricey. Breakfast was included in the tariff. We were on the second floor which was serviced by a lift. Our friends were staying in the opposite wing and had to lug their suitcases up to the third floor as there was no lift so this may be of concern to some. The pools were very clean and inviting and the surrounding gardens well maintained. We plan to return at the first available opportunity.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Blue On Blue Hotel
- Peppers Blue On Blue Hotel Magnetic Island
- Peppers Blue On Hotel
- Peppers Blue On Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only a 25 minute ferry ride from Townsville, with accommodation a leisurely stroll from the Magnetic Island ferry terminal. Accommodation includes contemporary designed guest rooms, including resort style suites and one, two and three-bedroom apartments. Embracing its waterfront location, the resort's sleekly decorated suites boast sun drenched balconies with some featuring private plunge pools. Wanting to relax, our vast outdoor lagoon pool is the perfect destination to chill out and sip on a cocktail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Peppers Blue On Blue Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.