We booked to stay at Peppers on Magnetic Island for 2 nights and were not disappointed. We had a throughly great visit and although our room overlooked the Ferry Terminal we were not disturbed by the noise. The room was a high standard and very spacious. The pool was to die for and was just a real luxury in being so large. The food at Peppers did not disappoint. We had stayed at a Peppers resort before and found the food to be of high quality, but expensive for us Brits especially due to the exchange rate. The food was plentiful and again of good quality, with great wine to match. We had breakfast included and can honestly say that the choice and quality of food was one of the best we have experienced in Australia. We can thoroughly recommend this great hotel and a great asset to be so close to the ferry so not far to travel when arriving and departing this fabulous island.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Blue On Blue Hotel
- Peppers Blue On Blue Hotel Magnetic Island
- Peppers Blue On Hotel
- Peppers Blue On Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only a 25 minute ferry ride from Townsville, with accommodation a leisurely stroll from the Magnetic Island ferry terminal. Accommodation includes contemporary designed guest rooms, including resort style suites and one, two and three-bedroom apartments. Embracing its waterfront location, the resort's sleekly decorated suites boast sun drenched balconies with some featuring private plunge pools. Wanting to relax, our vast outdoor lagoon pool is the perfect destination to chill out and sip on a cocktail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Peppers Blue On Blue Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.