We cannot rate Peppers highly enough for the fabulous experience of not only our stay in the resort but for the perfect day we had for our daughters wedding on 13th April, on the marina deck at Peppers Blue on Blue, Nelly Bay. Jacquie, thank you so much for all your hard work, the bar staff for keeping the cocktails flowing, the wonderful Brenda who looked after our 23 strong wedding party at the reception, and the chefs who put on such a fabulous feast for us! The weather, the setting, the ease of being straight off the ferry and in the resort made the event for us, and Nelly Bay was the perfect base to explore the rest of this beautiful island from after the wedding. We had the full range of ages in our group, my one year old grandson, the twenty something's who enjoyed the Full Moon festival/party (!!), and grandparents with us and there was plenty for all to enjoy on Magnetic Island. From the bus drivers to the Op shop staff, the waiters at Picnic Bay hotel, the school children on their way to the tiny island school, everyone was very friendly and went above and beyond to make our holiday and the wedding very memorable. Our daughter sailed in with her bridesmaids on The Providence, which we also highly recommend. We all went out again on the boat for the sunset tour, and want to personally thank Lindsay for going out and purchasing our grandson a lifejacket so he could go with us; the crew were fabulous, both on the wedding day and the sunset tour. The resort is still fairly quiet, as is the island, you really can find many deserted beaches in the 20 bays, and the IGA is better stocked and cheaper than our local one back in a Brisbane bayside suburb! For anyone considering a wedding on the island Linda Ross is also highly recommended as a celebrant; like everyone else that was part of that day she exceeded our expectations.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Blue On Blue Hotel
- Peppers Blue On Blue Hotel Magnetic Island
- Peppers Blue On Hotel
- Peppers Blue On Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only a 25 minute ferry ride from Townsville, with accommodation a leisurely stroll from the Magnetic Island ferry terminal. Accommodation includes contemporary designed guest rooms, including resort style suites and one, two and three-bedroom apartments. Embracing its waterfront location, the resort's sleekly decorated suites boast sun drenched balconies with some featuring private plunge pools. Wanting to relax, our vast outdoor lagoon pool is the perfect destination to chill out and sip on a cocktail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Peppers Blue On Blue Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.