Magnetic is an under statement. Hard to break away is for certain.
The landscape views from the accommodation are surreal.
Anne Marie from the restaurant bar makes the best iced coffee & milk shakes.
Our child was over occupied with the huge pool which allowed us plenty of free time to relax poolside or stay indoors.
Stayed during the week so was not too busy.
Highly recommend this hotel to singles, couples, families or groups.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Blue On Blue Hotel
- Peppers Blue On Blue Hotel Magnetic Island
- Peppers Blue On Hotel
- Peppers Blue On Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only a 25 minute ferry ride from Townsville, with accommodation a leisurely stroll from the Magnetic Island ferry terminal. Accommodation includes contemporary designed guest rooms, including resort style suites and one, two and three-bedroom apartments. Embracing its waterfront location, the resort's sleekly decorated suites boast sun drenched balconies with some featuring private plunge pools. Wanting to relax, our vast outdoor lagoon pool is the perfect destination to chill out and sip on a cocktail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Tingo, Orbitz, Venere and Otel so you can book your Peppers Blue On Blue Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.