“Great horses, great guides” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Type: Horseback Riding Stables, Outdoors
More attraction details
Owner description: Come and join us for a two hour horse ride through bushland down to horseshoe bay beach. Enjoy riding your horse bareback into the cool clear waters of the coral sea. We have horses to suit both total beginners and the more experienced so make a booking with us today. We ride twice a day everyday at 9am and 3pm bookings are essential and weight restrictions apply to keep our horses happy and healthy
London, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
“Great horses, great guides”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

Really enjoyed our tour. Horses were well trained and looked after. My partner and I had little riding experience and our horses were well behaved. A bit frightening in the water with the horse - mine went too deep and I lost balance and then fell off, but it was fine. The two guides were really lovely and seemed to enjoy their job. Would recommend.

chicago
4 attraction reviews
“Don't miss it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

Horseshoe Bay Ranch's ride to the beach and into the sea was a fantastic experience! The staff were kind and professional. Although I am a very inexperienced rider and actually had been fearful of riding, their thoughtful guidance gave me skills I'll carry with me to the next ride! Thanks for a great afternoon.

Visited October 2012
“Fantastic - Must do!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012 via mobile

I'm an experienced horse-rider owning my own horse in chilly Melbourne, & had a 3 hour window to enjoy whilst at Magnetic Island for work.
Lucy & staff were great, & gave me a super horse called Kitaboy - he was great fun & made the ride an absolute pleasure.
I will be back someday soon!
Highly recommend for beginners - advanced who want well looked after reliable horses to pleasure ride and swim in the ocean.

QLD, Australia
7 attraction reviews
“Perfect for first time horse riding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

This was a birthday gift for my beautiful partner and I must admit she was impressed. The staff at the ranch were professional, friendly and most of very capable with a horse. The experience went for a couple of hours with enough variation of riding speed to make it interesting the whole time. Taking the horses on the beach was a wonderful experience and the location was perfect.

If you come over on the ferry and haven't rented a car, the bus will drop you at the top of the streat the Ranch is located on. A short 5 minute walk down the street and up the driveway gets you there comfortably. In fact, if you don't mind a small walk, Horseshoe Bay itself is only a 20 minute walk with a optional stop at the Koala Santuary for a cold drink if desired.

Definately recommend the experience. Thanks to the team and 'Jack' (the horse I was given).

Visited August 2012
Sydney, Australia
“Exactly as advertised”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2012

Caring staff and nice horses. Spent time on the beach and actually getting down there by horse. Beach was ours and the horses were well behaved as the riders went bareback in the water. We went in the afternoon and had a ball. Neither of us were equestrian typese.

Visited June 2012