“Great pizza” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Brisbane, Australia
“Great pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

Very nice pizza, and good selection of items on the menu. Although, dining in price is slightly expensive as well as a bit of a wait for the food, but the food is good.

Visited September 2012

“The worst service in my 43 years of travel”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

We arrived at the restaurant at 6.50pm. There were 2 other tables occupied. We had 2 little children and ordered our food straight away. As we were ordering, the waiter/worker told us he'd been awake till 7am this morning as he was working at the full moon party and had just woken up. As we sat there waiting for our order, we watched as other tables arrived, ordered and were served. At the same time take away orders were also given food. Finally after 1hr 10min we sent our 11 yr old up and he was told "we're just starting now. It will be 10min. 10 min later a table that had arrived 10 min earlier was served so we went up to the counter. It was then the waiter/worker spoke to us and provided with his pearls of wisdom. Firstly he reminded me he had only just woken up and he hadn't gotten to bed until 7am. "that's fine" I replied, "but can you tell me why we haven't been served when everyone else here has?" He then said: "you know this is a busy time of year? You can't expect to turn up on one of the busiest days and expect perfect service." to which I replied. "I don't expect perfect service, just some service will do". He then said " well we've been really busy and had lots of take away orders and you havent been waiting that long." I said "again, i understand you're busy but can you tell me why we're still waiting for food, when others who arrived after us have eaten and left?" He then told me; " Mate if you don't like it, why don't you just p*** off and find another island to holiday on." if he'd said sorry- no worries. Unfortunately all he did was abuse us.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Newcastle, Australia
“Tasty pizza on the island”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

The price and the delivery which is uncommon on the island! The pizza's were super tasty and the "oldschool" garlic bread was great!

Visited September 2012
Townsville, Australia
“Best meat lovers pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2012

Sometimes it is hard to find a good meat lovers, but Pizza Tonight delivers perfection. Forget the diet and indulge!

“One of the Best pizza's I've had so far & I've been all over the globe!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2011

Great pizza & pasta's. Was a great meal for the price & the atmosphere was very relaxing. Can't wait to visit there again!!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere