We stayed at the Eco Lodge for 3 nights recently.
The hotel itself looks like it could with a little makeover, but it is difficult to keep treehouses spotlessly clean and uptodate in the middle of a rainforest! The location is beautiful. If you can get a treehouse that doesn't overlook the restaurant and is away from the road -- whilst it didn't diminish our stay the music from the restaurant can get a bit much at times. The Spa attached to the resort is pretty average and I wouldn't really bother with this again. However the restaurant, although the service was a bit all over the place (but always friendly) was extremely good. The food was interesting and tasted fantastic. All in all we had a great time here, however it probably is overpriced for what it is, a couple of hundred dollars less a night would be more appropriate
- Also Known As:
- Daintree Eco Hotel
- Daintree Eco Lodge And Spa
- Daintree Eco Hotel Daintree Village
- Daintree Eco Lodge & Spa Daintree Region, Australia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visualize wandering through the world’s oldest rainforest - The Daintree, 65 million years older than the Amazon. Become immersed in nature; gain a new appreciation for the abundant flora and birdlife around you. Let local Aboriginal guides share knowledge about the plants and animals that the Kuku Yalanji people have been using as medicines, foods and in daily life for 70,000 years. Join us now between two World Heritage Areas, the Rainforests of the Daintree and the Great Barrier Reef. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Daintree Eco Lodge & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.